Direct Mail EDDM - So can someone fill me in on service monster | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM So can someone fill me in on service monster

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
my roi for all cards averages 600%..

Sent from my iPad using TMF Forums mobile app

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
The $80 covers the use of the software only for I believe up to three trucks.. don't remember as I only have one..
The cards are per piece. it's around $1.25 per card.. They are very nice and female friendly. They are also sent in a envelope with first class postage which is 50 cents of your $1.25 right there..
That is important as if you send bulk mail, they do not come back to you ., they do first class so you know who moved to either update or delete to keep your database clean..
your paying for the convenience really.. you get a little notification when a Fms is due. so if you have a group of custs due for three, six, month etc... reminders, they send you the list of names, you just make sure there is no one who moved or anything, hit approve, and they bill your card and they all go out... takes 60 seconds tops..
75 cents a card for that convenience.. if you are regimented enough to do it on your own all the time CONSISTENTLY, then save your money.. if your not,definitely worth letting them do it..

Thanks for the info, it is appriciated. Well, i have been spending the last 2 days writing thank you cards myself. It is a long process but I am feeling pretty good about it. I write a pretty long personal message to the customers and it feels good. 96 more to go.

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
yeah just keep doing it, then when you don't have time pay someone to do it, just don't fail to do it.. one of the biggest mistakes I made for years, was not doing this., I have the highest reviews of anyone In my city and people love me, but they lose your info, and also two years will go by and they don't realize it.. doesn't matter how you do it, just keep me going out

jwargo1967

Nov 13, 2011
florida
Real Name
Joseph Wargo
Business Location
United States
send reminders at least every six months too

Reactions: Nomad74