Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Omar---It won't matter. they can sue all they want. Brady is totally innocent and will prove it again.

The league was trying to distract the public from the Wife beaters and rapists in the league. And the rest of the owners hate the most successful franchise of the last 15 years.

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Fact--The only ball that was deflated more than what the balls would be expected to change in a 30 degree temperature change came from the Colts sideline.

Fact-- the refs had two different guages in their locker room that were .4 psi different in reading.

Fact---The refs did not log the ball pressure before the game

fact---There was a total of 90 seconds that the balls were not in full view of cameras in the whole first half---The ball boy went to the bathroom--

Fact---3 of the 4 balls from the Colts that were tested at half time were below pressure also---they did not check the rest of the colts balls?

fact---The colts broke the League rules twice in that game by testing the ball they intercepted---no penalty

Fact---The Vikings were caught last year warming the balls and no fine, no penalty nothing---basically doing the same thing making the ball easier to catch that the Patriots were Accused of but not proven.

Fact---when an inflated ball has a significant change in temperature the pressure will change significantly. Two different studies have show that all the balls except the ball from the Colts sideline were within expected pressure change.
One of these studies was by a Buffalo Fan that hates the Patriots...

fact---The first leak from the league office about how many balls were off pressure was to ESPN announcer. That information that most of us heard was a bold faced lie. The league office had the data immediately but waited 4 months to announce that ESPN numbers were totally bogus.

Fact---Most of you have not studied the facts in the case and are going off the first leaks from the league office that tried and convicted Brady with no truth.

Fact Brady is the best quarterback in the history of the league and you all hate him because no one is close.

Fact- the Patriots are cheater, cheater pumpkin eaters!

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Not in the deflategate they are not cheaters. No proof. The NFL home office is a bunch of Bozos. Godell has proven he is a complete idiot.

Highly paid idiot.

Dave Reed? Question do you know how many balls were underinflated on the Colts sideline?

Why weren't the Colts punished for blatantly breaking the league rules?

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
I love the guys that say since the patriots don't fumble they must be cheating. The people that hate the pats the most are the teams that have sh*tty coaches.

Kinda hate that the best coach in the league, that has taken mediocre talent and made them great.

Until they go play somewhere else and end up riding the bench. The quarterback that subbed for Brady for a year and took them to the playoffs. Can't hold a starting job anywhere else in the league.

Bellicheck gets the best out of his players.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Ok Mr. Imby. Lets assume you have some chubby kids and one day the cookie jar is wiped clean. Not a crumb or a smirk on the kids faces. Are the guilty?

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
I love the guys that say since the patriots don't fumble they must be cheating. The people that hate the pats the most are the teams that have sh*tty coaches.

Kinda hate that the best coach in the league, that has taken mediocre talent and made them great.

Until they go play somewhere else and end up riding the bench. The quarterback that subbed for Brady for a year and took them to the playoffs. Can't hold a starting job anywhere else in the league.

Bellicheck gets the best out of his players.
Is it the coach or the quarterback who is the reason for the Pats success? Belicheck was a total flop in Cleveland and New york, me Thinks it is Brady who is the reason for the Pats many rings.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Dave Reed Come up with one admitted fact about the deflategate that even comes close to Brady cheating.

Fact They had every text between Brady and the Ball staff and not one text said anything about deflating game balls.

When it is 38 degrees outside how much difference is there going to be in the performance of an 11.5 psi ball and a 12.5 psi ball?

Is it a game winner---No way. Does it even change the game? nope

Just a bunch of Baltimore and Indy Losers trying to make excuses for being losers.... Like all the Miami fans complaining about the Pats get all the calls. The pats wipe the field with the dolphins year after year. Out coached and out played---Bunch of losers----that are the best in the world at never winning the tough games...while looking good. Marino come to mind? Looking good Loser... No superbowl wins----teehee

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Omar you claimed to do the research on this. All the facts say Brady had nothing to do with it.----The Judge said the same thing.

In the Last 50 years Only 5 and now 6 agreements that went through Binding arbitration have been overturned in this Judicial district.

It had to be blatant abuse for the judge to overturn the Binding arbitration. None of the standards of evidence even for binding arbitration were met by the bozos at the NFL.

This is Real---Brady is innocent. The NFL made huge efforts to get public opinion against Brady and held the information that made their case look weak fro four months....

Blatant abuse of the media and the arbitration system...

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
honestly I know nothing about the deflategate scandal nor do I care. The pats are a dynasty no doubt. I hate every Football team except the BUCS!!!

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Ok Mr. Imby. Lets assume you have some chubby kids and one day the cookie jar is wiped clean. Not a crumb or a smirk on the kids faces. Are the guilty?

The only smoking gun came from the admitted cheaters on that field----The colts. Your statement is moronic---I throw real facts and you do your lame ass stuff.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Dave---I hate you and your Bucs---They stole the game from my Raiders (dumb as a rock Raiders)

Just kidding....

The Raider coach was too stupid to change the signs after Gruden left. The Bucs knew every play before it even started.

I always love Warren Sapp. What an amazing athlete...

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Dave---I hate you and your Bucs---They stole the game from my Raiders (dumb as a rock Raiders)

Just kidding....

The Raider coach was too stupid to change the signs after Gruden left. The Bucs knew every play before it even started.

I always love Warren Sapp. What an amazing athlete...
John lynch said a few years ago that the Bucs new all the raiders signs, he could not believe how stupid Callahan was.

Reactions: Rick Imby

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Everyone tries to get away with whatever they can. It happens while driving down the street. It happens in all sports. Lawyers and judges do it. Who cares it doesn't really matter at the end of the day, it's JUST SPORTS lol.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
My post didnt deserve an ex Mr. Imby. Maybe we should put you on the crazy list aswell.. now that deserves an X ;)

Nfl is appealing and it can take years before any action is taken. Lol.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
Fact--The only ball that was deflated more than what the balls would be expected to change in a 30 degree temperature change came from the Colts sideline.

Fact-- the refs had two different guages in their locker room that were .4 psi different in reading.

Fact---The refs did not log the ball pressure before the game

fact---There was a total of 90 seconds that the balls were not in full view of cameras in the whole first half---The ball boy went to the bathroom--

Fact---3 of the 4 balls from the Colts that were tested at half time were below pressure also---they did not check the rest of the colts balls?

fact---The colts broke the League rules twice in that game by testing the ball they intercepted---no penalty

Fact---The Vikings were caught last year warming the balls and no fine, no penalty nothing---basically doing the same thing making the ball easier to catch that the Patriots were Accused of but not proven.

Fact---when an inflated ball has a significant change in temperature the pressure will change significantly. Two different studies have show that all the balls except the ball from the Colts sideline were within expected pressure change.
One of these studies was by a Buffalo Fan that hates the Patriots...

fact---The first leak from the league office about how many balls were off pressure was to ESPN announcer. That information that most of us heard was a bold faced lie. The league office had the data immediately but waited 4 months to announce that ESPN numbers were totally bogus.

Fact---Most of you have not studied the facts in the case and are going off the first leaks from the league office that tried and convicted Brady with no truth.

Fact Brady is the best quarterback in the history of the league and you all hate him because no one is close.
How can he be the best quarterback in the history of the league? Has the NFL closed up for good?
He still has not had a perfect season yet.
Maybe you should say "Tom Brady is one of the top 10 quarterbacks in his accomplishes". This might be easier to swallow.

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
How many games did they win in that perfect season?

14 game season----17 with playoffs a bit of a difference....awesome accomplishment....

Pats won 18 before losing 19th. They won on Brady's arm, not the running backs...

Two quarterbacks in that season for Miami. Neither one of them considered the best of all time. They had Morris and Csonka to give the ball to and pound it down the field.

The history of the league goes from now until the beginning of the league. The history of the league next year will be from next year to the beginning.

We can only compare to past quarterbacks at this time. The history of Brady will show in just a few years that the NFL deflategate was total BS.

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
cheating. Amazing! The courts prove, once again, that we are a nation of many laws, but little justice.

The ruling "... in a controversy that the league threatened the integrity of the game." How ironic, perhaps I missed the meaning of the word "integrity" ?
I guess the judge was kind of selfish by placing himself in the league's place and choosing to be the one threatening the integrity of the game. There is no doubt I have to go to law school and learn what integrity means so I could understand his ruling. The ruling is a fart- I mean farce.

About the game: Deflating the football in a lopsided 45-7 score against Colts - had no impact. But that was not the point. The point was the act of cheating. And now that is OK to cheat under the umbrella of integrity, does the end justify the means?

About Brady: He will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterback in football that cheated in a playoff game. And denying he had nothing to do with cheating ...just ask him.
The sad part, Brady is a good football player, he does not have to cheat to win a game!
Edit. Want no part of this thread. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Rick Imby