So Brady got away with... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

So Brady got away with...

Juan Rodriguez

Jan 13, 2010
Real Name
Juan Rodriguez
cheating. Amazing! The courts prove, once again, that we are a nation of many laws, but little justice.

The ruling "... in a controversy that the league threatened the integrity of the game." How ironic, perhaps I missed the meaning of the word "integrity" ?
I guess the judge was kind of selfish by placing himself in the league's place and choosing to be the one threatening the integrity of the game. There is no doubt I have to go to law school and learn what integrity means so I could understand his ruling. The ruling is a fart- I mean farce.

About the game: Deflating the football in a lopsided 45-7 score against Colts - had no impact. But that was not the point. The point was the act of cheating. And now that is OK to cheat under the umbrella of integrity, does the end justify the means?

About Brady: He will be remembered as one of the greatest quarterback in football that cheated in a playoff game. And denying he had nothing to do with cheating ...just ask him.
The sad part, Brady is a good football player, he does not have to cheat to win a game!

Reactions: Omar

DJCarpetService

May 16, 2011
PA
Real Name
Jared Benedict
Business Location
United States
The judges ruling had nothing to do with whether Brady was innocent or guilty. The judge was strictly there to determine whether the suspension he was facing was fair based on the information available. The NFL couldn't provide enough proof to justify the suspension.

I think he's guilty and think the whole patriots organization is shady as hell, but the NFL dropped the ball on this one. They had all this time and hand picked the judge ... AND STILL LOST

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Not yet Juan.

Mr. Imby, i was about to give you the $50, but now the NFL is appealing the ruling.(y)

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
The judges ruling had nothing to do with whether Brady was innocent or guilty. The judge was strictly there to determine whether the suspension he was facing was fair based on the information available. The NFL couldn't provide enough proof to justify the suspension.

I think he's guilty and think the whole patriots organization is shady as hell, but the NFL dropped the ball on this one. They had all this time and hand picked the judge ... AND STILL LOST

That's what I don't get. The NFL has a collective bargaining agreement so their rules are their rules. The court has no business wasting tax payer dollars on under inflated footballs.

SunnyDays Carpet Cleaning

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Free Brady, you haven't seen riots until you pist off Patriots fans.
There not enough Tea in Boston. LMAO
image.jpg

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
It's not easy being the best team, of all time. There will be haters.
With the best quarterback of all time. You see how I put Team first.

Reactions: Rick Imby

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
If the balls where deflated, the officials are responsible for that. They get the footballs. Should have been checking them...

envy

Mar 12, 2015
Real Name
Aaron R
Everyone with an objective mind knows Brady was involved. I don't like or dislike the patriots but I hope Brady gets some field justice and has to miss at least four games that way.

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
Everyone with an objective mind knows Brady was involved. I don't like or dislike the patriots but I hope Brady gets some field justice and has to miss at least four games that way.
Like I said, the officials where not doing their job. Can't blame Tom for that. JMO

Aug 23, 2014
Real Name
David Dubois
I don't think a deflated football is easier to throw. Just easier to catch. Aaron Rodgers likes his football over inflated.

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
It's not easy being the best team, of all time. There will be haters.
With the best quarterback of all time. You see how I put Team first.
Too bad they never have had a perfect season like the 72 Dolphins.
In order to be the best team ever you need the best season ever, just saying.
Are the Patriots a great team yes, one of the best yes but the greatest of all time, don't think so.
The story hasn't ended yet on the NFL.

Reactions: vladimir

Rick Imby

Jul 2, 2009
Montana
www.missoulagreencarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Rick Imby
Business Location
United States
Fact--The only ball that was deflated more than what the balls would be expected to change in a 30 degree temperature change came from the Colts sideline.

Fact-- the refs had two different guages in their locker room that were .4 psi different in reading.

Fact---The refs did not log the ball pressure before the game

fact---There was a total of 90 seconds that the balls were not in full view of cameras in the whole first half---The ball boy went to the bathroom--

Fact---3 of the 4 balls from the Colts that were tested at half time were below pressure also---they did not check the rest of the colts balls?

fact---The colts broke the League rules twice in that game by testing the ball they intercepted---no penalty

Fact---The Vikings were caught last year warming the balls and no fine, no penalty nothing---basically doing the same thing making the ball easier to catch that the Patriots were Accused of but not proven.

Fact---when an inflated ball has a significant change in temperature the pressure will change significantly. Two different studies have show that all the balls except the ball from the Colts sideline were within expected pressure change.
One of these studies was by a Buffalo Fan that hates the Patriots...

fact---The first leak from the league office about how many balls were off pressure was to ESPN announcer. That information that most of us heard was a bold faced lie. The league office had the data immediately but waited 4 months to announce that ESPN numbers were totally bogus.

Fact---Most of you have not studied the facts in the case and are going off the first leaks from the league office that tried and convicted Brady with no truth.

Fact Brady is the best quarterback in the history of the league and you all hate him because no one is close.

vladimir

Apr 3, 2011
palmdale ca.
Real Name
Dennis azenon
Business Location
United States
Fact--The only ball that was deflated more than what the balls would be expected to change in a 30 degree temperature change came from the Colts sideline.

Fact-- the refs had two different guages in their locker room that were .4 psi different in reading.

Fact---The refs did not log the ball pressure before the game

fact---There was a total of 90 seconds that the balls were not in full view of cameras in the whole first half---The ball boy went to the bathroom--

Fact---3 of the 4 balls from the Colts that were tested at half time were below pressure also---they did not check the rest of the colts balls?

fact---The colts broke the League rules twice in that game by testing the ball they intercepted---no penalty

Fact---The Vikings were caught last year warming the balls and no fine, no penalty nothing---basically doing the same thing making the ball easier to catch that the Patriots were Accused of but not proven.

Fact---when an inflated ball has a significant change in temperature the pressure will change significantly. Two different studies have show that all the balls except the ball from the Colts sideline were within expected pressure change.
One of these studies was by a Buffalo Fan that hates the Patriots...

fact---The first leak from the league office about how many balls were off pressure was to ESPN announcer. That information that most of us heard was a bold faced lie. The league office had the data immediately but waited 4 months to announce that ESPN numbers were totally bogus.

Fact---Most of you have not studied the facts in the case and are going off the first leaks from the league office that tried and convicted Brady with no truth.

Fact Brady is the best quarterback in the history of the league and you all hate him because no one is close.
Fact is that the patriots never fumbled the ball in the snow while every other team that played them fumbled like crazy
Fact is that the offensive players can squeeze the ball tighter go back to the super ball and go see how Tom Brady was throwing the ball around all wobbly lol
The patriots will have a lot of fumbles this year
Tom Brady and the patriots will not be getting all the favorable calls that they did in the past
If your a patriot fan you will not agree with this statements
By the way I am a Dolphin fan not a fanatic I call it like it is that goes for my team to
Did Big Ben from the steelers rape that chick yes he did but all steelers fans were No why cause he played for there team
That chick must of said yes at 1st but during she probably said stop but Big Ben kept going
I don't make the laws but everyone with common sense knows them but here is a guarantee for you the
Patriots will not make the Super Ball this year
By the way I don't give a crap about Tom Brady I was hoping he would play all year long so you can all see what a quarter back he is 2 of the super balls Were won by the field go keeper not Tom Brady he was making 45 yard field go so don't sit here and tell me that Tom Brady was winning the super balls by a large margin

Last edited: