Smart Automatic Vacuum | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Smart Automatic Vacuum

Mitch23

Oct 6, 2019
Real Name
Michelle Putz
Hi There, Nowadays home devices can be controlled centrally via smart devices, and this really makes it a lot convenient for mums like me. Speaking about automatic vacuums, has anyone tried the irobot roomba vacuums? They say it can be controlled via a mobile app and connect to other smart devices. Anyone had any experience so far? Very useful review here let me know if you have any other references/reviews - thewiredshopper.com/irobot-roomba-650-vs-655-vs-620

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Hi There, Nowadays home devices can be controlled centrally via smart devices, and this really makes it a lot convenient for mums like me. Speaking about automatic vacuums, has anyone tried the irobot roomba vacuums? They say it can be controlled via a mobile app and connect to other smart devices. Anyone had any experience so far? Very useful review here let me know if you have any other references/reviews - thewiredshopper.com/irobot-roomba-650-vs-655-vs-620
Did they rename HP 650 ? It would be interesting to operate it via app, that's for sure. You know that I talk about truckmounts, right? This forum is mainly about mounts, just so you know.