Smaller quick couplings I can’t find size or where to buy them anywhere | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Smaller quick couplings I can’t find size or where to buy them anywhere

Chappy12

Feb 7, 2020
Real Name
Stephen
Hi guys I’m struggling to find the size of these smaller couplings I’m pretty desperate to know size I can’t seem to buy them any where...

I know the bigger one is 1/4 and I thought it might be 1/8 but no where stocks them.

Would 1/4 be better for flow or not make a difference it’s only a 100psi portable

I would like to keep the smaller size as my hose is that size ..

Please see pics

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Dultmier Pressure Supply has anything you need as far a s brass goes, prob wont make a noticeable difference on 100 psi but it would be advantageous to switch them all to 1/4 so it's easier to find them.

AussieCarpetBloke

Premium VIP
May 15, 2016
Real Name
Corey
Goto Bunnings or Bursons
get thread adapters convert to 1/4 fittings
Then at least you know you can get replacements easy

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
From the pics you posted, and comparing the QCs to the size of the valve on your wand, I'd swear that bigger one is actually 3/8" and the smaller one is 1/4". Then again, I haven't had my coffee yet.

Reactions: Luky

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
From the pics you posted, and comparing the QCs to the size of the valve on your wand, I'd swear that bigger one is actually 3/8" and the smaller one is 1/4". Then again, I haven't had my coffee yet.
I was kinda thinking the same thing

Chappy12

Feb 7, 2020
Real Name
Stephen
So the smaller size witch I believe is 1/8 male coupling is on the machine. my hot water line is 1/8 female couplings . Also my upholstery wand is the male 1/8 .

I just bought a new carpet wand with what I believe is the standard 1/4 coupling male fitting . I really don’t want to change all my fittings and hose . So would I get enough flow though a 1/8 coupling for a 2 jet wand ?

I found a place I can order the smaller 1/8 couplings .

P.S I’m in Australia so not easy to get some of these things :’(