Small house cleaning company looking to expand into portable carpet cleaning. Please help.

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
Guys,

Can we please get back to the original questions on the post?

I understand you guys are joking, but that's not what this thread was intended for.
Most threads end this way. Ok I used a portable machine till I wanted to become a professional carpet cleaning company. No comparison. Looks more impressive and makes customers feel like they are paying for a complete job not a store rental job. But if your only doing jobs where no one sees you get a uniteith a 500 psi pump and at least 2 three stage vacs.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I made a serious post. I'm asking for help in choosing equipment. How about you make a separate stoners thread?
You got all the free advise yar gunna get and fantastic advise at that sonny boy. Get some thicker skin and a sense of humor or you will certainly FAIL in this biz.;)

Reactions: Jeff Maietta

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Most threads end this way. Ok I used a portable machine till I wanted to become a professional carpet cleaning company. No comparison. Looks more impressive and makes customers feel like they are paying for a complete job not a store rental job. But if your only doing jobs where no one sees you get a uniteith a 500 psi pump and at least 2 three stage vacs.
lol Take THAT BEATCH!!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Guys,

Can we please get back to the original questions on the post?

I understand you guys are joking, but that's not what this thread was intended for.

What's that you say? Cant you see I'm busy here.....GEESH!:p
fattie.jpg

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Our budge is 5k at the moment.
We will be using a van.

Thanks for all the red x's :)

With that kind of budget the best portable is the https://interlinksupply.com/salestools/nautilus.php

They have different options for carpet, tile & grout, heat/no heat. @Scott W is a the guy to tap for info on these machines.

I think the biggest problem you're going to run into with any portable is the weight. None of them are exactly light.

Reactions: Scott W

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
What's with all the Evil red X's your giving me? Grow up JERK!
Talking about Mr Kleen he/she has rewarding every post I make with an X!

You deserved it Dave, I'm just an innocent bystander to your mayhem :p

Reactions: Luky

Mike Krall

Premium VIP
Apr 24, 2013
New York
Real Name
Mike Krall
Wow I got more red x's in 24 hours then I have accumulated being a member here for 3 years :D

So what are you guys disagreeing with, the Nautilus isn't the best portable on the planet or Scott isn't a walking encyclopedia? :p