Smak - sharp shooter dilemma

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
First of all, I like the new feature ( is topic being discussed already?) instead of searching for the same thing. Thats .
I've been checking out relatively new smak product 2 jet wand 1.5 inch tube.
My local had only one in inventory and it's gone already. I believe functionality is that of Evo wand, including the weight. Weight is very important aspect in my hunting efforts, 6.6 lbs sounds lightweight enough for dancing around tables while cleaning 10 k of commercial cgd( expecting chatter?)
Sorry for implying answers before hearing anything from you, it's just I've experienced variety wands and didn't find anything lightweight to my liking. On my last visit in Aramsco, I tried Hydro-force 4 jet, it actually felt right, but it was 5 jetter so no deal.
Did anyone tried Sharp shooter and what was your experience with it, does it needs any mods to make it efficient, etc., etc
Looking forward to hear from you and thanks in advance.

Last edited:

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
It looks pretty much like a slightly modified Evolution wand except it's 2 jet with 13 inch wide slot rather than 12 inch. Price is better. Other than that it looks like the exact same company must have made it. I wouldn't be surprised if the company that actually makes the Hydramaster Evolution wand is the company that makes this wand. Too similar to be coincidence. It looks like they just made it a little different than the 12 inch Evolution and put their own branding on it. This is the first I've heard of it and just quickly checking it out on the net. Clearly the same manufacturer.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
It looks pretty much like a slightly modified Evolution wand except it's 2 jet with 13 inch wide slot rather than 12 inch. Price is better. Other than that it looks like the exact same company must have made it. I wouldn't be surprised if the company that actually makes the Hydramaster Evolution wand is the company that makes this wand. Too similar to be coincidence. It looks like they just made it a little different than the 12 inch Evolution and put their own branding on it. This is the first I've heard of it and just quickly checking it out on the net. Clearly the same manufacturer.
Thanks for your thoughts,. I agree with everything you said. Feel liikes Evo, looks like Evo, its got to be Evo. Like I said, I wasn't unable to check out 2 jetter, but when holding 16 inch wide 4 jet wand, it seemed to be heavier than specs proclaimed 8.5 lb. Aramsco wasn't able to find scale at the moment. I don't trust specs provided by different distributors, good example is Mytee Bonzer, which has different weights on various websites. Mine weighs 27 lbs. , which is hardly considered lightweight .