Slow season gain | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Slow season gain

MD'z Floors & More

Apr 1, 2013
Real Name
Quintin Riley
It seems like every time the slow season rolls around & I quit slinging the wand as much I put on a little weight! Lol... Anyone else experience this? Being lazy, eating holiday food and not hitting gym much as usual plays a part also! I hate Toledo winters, can't wait to move to Charlotte! I'm sure winters will be way better for me! But as of now I'm back in gym & getting back in shape!

Reactions: john gerding

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
It seems like every time the slow season rolls around & I quit slinging the wand as much I put on a little weight! Lol... Anyone else experience this? Being lazy, eating holiday food and not hitting gym much as usual plays a part also! I hate Toledo winters, can't wait to move to Charlotte! I'm sure winters will be way better for me! But as of now I'm back in gym & getting back in shape!
I feel ya, I always put on some weight in the winter.
how much snow did you all end up with the other night.
Here in Columbus it ended up being all rain and nearly 40 degrees. Funny considering not 24 hours earlier the weathermen were all calling for the great white death and a foot plus of snow virtually guaranteed.
Ha!
By yesterday morning there was NO snow to be seen anywhere. It all melted in the rain.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Spazznout

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States
During the winter time is when I can hit the gym more consistently. It is during the summer that I get a little out of shape when I'm working 50-60 hour weeks.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
During the winter time is when I can hit the gym more consistently. It is during the summer that I get a little out of shape when I'm working 50-60 hour weeks.
This is why I like to get the workouts done in the morning. It's just a bad habit whether it's busy or slow to work out at night.
You get in the habit of waiting until the evening and then something always gets in the way.
Even if you don't have jobs, get yer exercise done early.