simple truck mount less parts than a ETM

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
that sounds pretty scary.... is there no thermo couple on the diesel burners??

I guess there wouldnt be because its burning liquid fuel not a vapor.

Thermocouples are pretty much bullet proof, if that copper line isnt hot the gas shuts off immediately.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
let me correct something.....
the fireproof insulation is their to obviosly prevent fire from spreading outside the burner.......

but it can smolder and be difficult for smoke to extinguish......
just happened to me recently as i thought i had my igniter fixed but still had some deisel fuel on the insulation.....

it has to be replaced or it will smolder.......
usually takes about 15 minutes to burn down or for the smoke to extinguish....
i thought i could burn it off but not gonna happen .....

however i have never had a burner actually catch on fire...only the insulation.......

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
i do have a burner out.....

considering to put a HX on ....
if someone knows where i can buy a good heat exchanger?????

i have a namco...pretty open system and would be easy to retrofit a HX.....

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Anderson, you should look at Larry Cobb's WLD55 heat exchanger. The inverse style water jacket and self modulating no bypass design harnessing both engine and blower exhaust is pretty rad. It's just so simple and holds 4 gallons of water. Two of them would be unstoppable high heat for really high flow tools or dual wanding.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
well hope you're over your PTSD yeah yep once you figure it out, 14 grand is a pretty good price for all that. My machine is stupid simple and I still had issues. LOL. Nick ain't perfect for sure but I have seen over the years the same run around with industry-standard machines and dealers
how is the heat on that ez TM?????

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
well hope you're over your PTSD yeah yep once you figure it out, 14 grand is a pretty good price for all that. My machine is stupid simple and I still had issues. LOL. Nick ain't perfect for sure but I have seen over the years the same run around with industry-standard machines and dealers
[/QUO That's rich coming from a sawed off cry baby still upset his creations never took off........you don't know the half of all the b.s I dealt with and no one said 14k is a huge amount but it's all water under the bridge now. Lesson learned.

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I figured it out a long time ago............you have no choice when you have do what should have been done before you send it out.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
If Kacy sent me that video I wouldn't consider even talking to him about buying one of his TM's. I don't think that whining, crying and business should be in the same sentence. Sorry, but that's just me.
@ Ed Cruz, I had always high regards for you. You're better man than I ever be, I couldn't go trough this ordeal , no matter what explanation would follow..

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
you are missing the point of the video

you can pick these machines up for good prices a little labour some street smarts and you now have a pretty good machine it's about turning lemons into lemonade

Ed Cruz

Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
you are missing the point of the video

you can pick these machines up for good prices a little labour some street smarts and you now have a pretty good machine it's about turning lemons into lemonade
And..............insult some who made purchases in good faith. What are you dense? Yeah it's a good deal for someone for a couple grand and some time on they're hands but most are trying to grow a business. Not field test and replace shit on a new unit cobbled together. Again it's water under the bridge now but I still have all the emails and texts if I wanted to spend time on a board complaining. You don't know the half of it. And to be honest with you I haven't read anywhere on here recently anyone complaining about they're EZ machine. Just you drumming things up. But it's rich coming from one of the biggest crybabies here still upset his creations never took off.......

Reactions: Luky

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
ez TM and nick are done...move on......
he made some good machines......he is done and not coming back from what I here.......

same with prochem and others......seems like many TM makers have about a 10-20 year length......