simple truck mount less parts than a ETM | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

simple truck mount less parts than a ETM

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I like seeing home made truck mounts. Something about it just makes me happy

Reactions: LeeRoy

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No, I had someone make it for me the exact way and small footprint I wanted it

Didn't he go out of business and file a BK? I heard he skipped off with someone money too, any truth to this Odin?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
Didn't he go out of business and file a BK? I heard he skipped off with someone money too, any truth to this Odin?
I have no idea about his personal affairs I am just trying to help those that have or are thinking of buying one of the orphan truck mounts they are still good machines

Reactions: LeeRoy

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
let the hate begin

I love just how clean and simple it's design is

EMTs are sometimes so complicated all the different things you have to hook up that it's just simpler to go gas but small

I personally have never owned a small gas
TM
Just a butler and a power Genesis anything but simple lol

I do really like my EMT because of its size and the capability of removing it from the vehicle but I would be willing to say that repairs on the machine in that video are way simpler than the repairs on my EMT

I mean shoot 6 Grand is less than what I have in mind EMT set up

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Well I was thinking today that some of these machines out there have a lot of extra bells and whistles, but it's no fun when the bells aren't ringing and the whistles are whistling. :confused: I'm having trouble with my Boxxer 421 AGAIN. Actually several things at once. I can probably fix some of it, but part of it I have no choice, but to make another over 3 hours drive to Jondon again next week and spend the entire day there to see if they can figure it out because I can't. In case you're wondering part of it does have to do with the heat exchange temperature control. Sometimes I want to tear all that stuff out of there and cut it down to basics, but I'll see what happens next week.

Moral of this story is if your machine is working and making you money with not a lot of headaches you have my respect and right now maybe even a little envy.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
I love just how clean and simple it's design is

EMTs are sometimes so complicated all the different things you have to hook up that it's just simpler to go gas but small

I personally have never owned a small gas
TM
Just a butler and a power Genesis anything but simple lol

I do really like my EMT because of its size and the capability of removing it from the vehicle but I would be willing to say that repairs on the machine in that video are way simpler than the repairs on my EMT

I mean shoot 6 Grand is less than what I have in mind EMT set up
exactly. The EZ machines are OK quality they are not 100K Aerotech. But due to some bulletin board wars and many years of continuous jihad by key people over the years took its toll. Around 3 or 4 years ago I helped Nick make this machine with cylinder waste tank. This machine took all kinds of attacks from all the board warriors. " you can't clean with a 33 or 14 hp, It takes a handy person to own one of these and if you can get rid of the few bugs they are simple like a Russian T34, not a King Tiger

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
exactly. The EZ machines are OK quality they are not 100K Aerotech. But due to some bulletin board wars and many years of continuous jihad by key people over the years took its toll. Around 3 or 4 years ago I helped Nick make this machine with cylinder waste tank. This machine took all kinds of attacks from all the board warriors. " you can't clean with a 33 or 14 hp, It takes a handy person to own one of these and if you can get rid of the few bugs they are simple like a Russian T34, not a King Tiger
33 blower with 14 horse is more than capable of cleaning carpet you're only trying to draw water through a quarter inch buy 15 inch slot. Not rocket surgery! I mean shoot half the guys on the board have a clapped-out portable as there backup and gladly tell the customer it works just as good lol. it takes a high-performance EMT to get close to what gas TM does. Even a small HP one with a small blower. Will perform a standard generic extractors
keyboard commandos don't know what the heck they're doing And are critical of everything. Maybe cuz they're fifty Grand in debt!!

Reactions: Odin

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I love it so basically you have to be a man and grow a pair.
Things break grow up!!! And Fix it !!!
Don't whine and cry!!! Fix it !!!
Work hard and you might be able to pay your bills!!!!

Never had a perfect day of work because it's work!!!
In conclusion whiners pull up your big girl pants fix it and go to work!!!

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I have no idea about his personal affairs I am just trying to help those that have or are thinking of buying one of the orphan truck mounts they are still good machines

Is he still in business?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
No, he is not making truck mounts at this time

Many of the issues were caused by him Nick was or still is a procrastinator after awhile that catches up with you when the interweb is faster. So much of what happened was not deserved. Nick could not say no to anyone, I told many times not to sell to certain people who had a well-known reputation for being a major pain in the gluteal
cleft.

Then it was the years of bulletin board jihad. He was just trying to make affordable truck mounts without kissing the bulletin board bullies butts.

This is all water under the bridge

There are many EZ users out there I now call all the machines orphans

What I am trying to do is if you see a used EZ for sale most going cheap you pretty much have a diamond in the ruff don't be afraid to buy it.

With a little effort and some wrenching, you will have a money maker

you can have any metal shop wrap stains steal tube for an HX or just gut the HX and go for a little giant or Johns HX

Johnny Bravo

Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
No, he is not making truck mounts at this time

Many of the issues were caused by him Nick was or still is a procrastinator after awhile that catches up with you when the interweb is faster. So much of what happened was not deserved. Nick could not say no to anyone, I told many times not to sell to certain people who had a well-known reputation for being a major pain in the gluteal
cleft.

Then it was the years of bulletin board jihad. He was just trying to make affordable truck mounts without kissing the bulletin board bullies butts.

This is all water under the bridge

There are many EZ users out there I now call all the machines orphans

What I am trying to do is if you see a used EZ for sale most going cheap you pretty much have a diamond in the ruff don't be afraid to buy it.

With a little effort and some wrenching, you will have a money maker

you can have any metal shop wrap stains steal tube for an HX or just gut the HX and go for a little giant or Johns HX

You're machine reminds me a lot of @Todd the Cleaner 's first TM. He still uses it. it started life out as a ProChem 100a I believe. Air cooled motor and 33 blower. He made it a bare bones TM.

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I did the Judson hx strip down on my Blue Baron.

Engine, blower and pump.
Diesel burner, water softener and waste tank.

Only 2 kill switches; waste tank high level and oil pressure on engine.

No solenoids or relays, no diverters or sensors.

Simple.

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
that's what I run 14/33 chemtex I can do most all repairs myself....I just landed a arbys that all the managers say has never looked better...I'm looking to get another chemtex come spring

Reactions: Odin and Ymetimme

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
that's what I run 14/33 chemtex I can do most all repairs myself....I just landed a arbys that all the managers say has never looked better...I'm looking to get another chemtex come spring
funny how that works if you ask about a chemtex the whole bulletin board morons come out of the woodwork and trash the machine and my god your able to clean not using a 47 blower and 30hp motor???????

Reactions: Ymetimme

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I think for a single operator those machines are fun. But when you have technicians as we all know they dont follow the rules. Having fuel fired TM's scares me to death because of how idiotic these guys can be.

Reactions: Ed Valentine