Sign Up Today and Grow Your Business! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Does anyone else have trouble with house call pro taking a long time to fo anything. I click on my calendar it takes 5 to 10 seconds to load. Then I try to build a estimate with a customer in front of me and ever item in my price guide takes 10 seconds to load. They half the time it will say network error. Great app but has some connection bugs.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
2.9% CC processing, I thought it was the lowest rate available before but now there are multiple options available at lower rates.
We have the same rate as Stripe with no added rate to manually input card information.

HouseCall Pro

Jan 15, 2015
San Diego
www.tryhousecall.com
Real Name
Ruben Mier
Business Location
United States
But higher than Square? I manually enter a card about 4 times a year.
We are slightly higher then Square. The alternative however, is with our built in payment processor, you don't need to attach anything extra. It also works seamlessly with our application.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
We are slightly higher then Square. The alternative however, is with our built in payment processor, you don't need to attach anything extra. It also works seamlessly with our application.
Yeah I get it, as a whole package House Call is a good system instead of using multiple services.

Reactions: HouseCall Pro