Jesse l

Feb 3, 2013
San Diego
www.pacificcleaningcompany.com
Real Name
Jesse Lees
Business Location
United States
This was Porcelain Tile that was installed 7 years ago in a Tile & Stone Store here in San Diego. Since it has never been professionally cleaned. The cleaning company cleans twice a week and never changed their mop water like they should. So they have been pretty much spreading dirty water around. I did some spot testing for them, and they said "HOLY SH*T! YOUR HIRED"

I pre sprayed with Dupont Restore Acid cleaner, agitated with scrub brush on tile as well as all grout lines, used my wet vacuum to pick it up, then Rinsed with my Turbo Hybrid twice. The employees and customers were completely amazed that this was the actual color of the tile. I walked away with them speechless. LOL

Here are a few shots before, during and after. Enjoy

Reactions: rob allen

FastFinish

Anonymous
Jun 29, 2012
Salem, Oregon
www.fastfinishor.com
Real Name
Patrick Rhea
Business Location
United States
I took a different route and thought I would do an area wool rug with a rotovac 360i even though the client thought it was already cleaned by company X.

1) Pre spray Matrix miracle free sample mixed with IRQ peroxide booster sent by Jon Don
2) Set timer for 10 minutes on new IPHONE 4s
3) Clean 1/2 carpet anyway(hostage) to show customer how dingy it was then take pictures with new iphone
4) Collect $75 tip for customer astonishment & appreciation
5) Call Jon Don and see what else they are sampling....8)
6) Blog and post to web site for marketing purposes
7) Win prizes on TMF

woolrug_zps98aa70b3.jpg

FastFinish

Anonymous
Jun 29, 2012
Salem, Oregon
www.fastfinishor.com
Real Name
Patrick Rhea
Business Location
United States
This was Porcelain Tile that was installed 7 years ago in a Tile & Stone Store here in San Diego. Since it has never been professionally cleaned. The cleaning company cleans twice a week and never changed their mop water like they should. So they have been pretty much spreading dirty water around. I did some spot testing for them, and they said "HOLY SH*T! YOUR HIRED"

I pre sprayed with Dupont Restore Acid cleaner, agitated with scrub brush on tile as well as all grout lines, used my wet vacuum to pick it up, then Rinsed with my Turbo Hybrid twice. The employees and customers were completely amazed that this was the actual color of the tile. I walked away with them speechless. LOL
With all that good sealer sitting on the shelf in the picture, I can't believe they did not seal it after that cleaning....

King Cobra

Jul 30, 2009
Real Name
Carl
Business Location
United States

Here are a few shots before, during and after. Enjoy

Great job at getting it bro!
P.S. How much and how did you charge?. How big of an area, and how long it took you from start to finish?.
Thanks (BTW. I don't do commercial, and don't want to, just curious)

Jesse l

Feb 3, 2013
San Diego
www.pacificcleaningcompany.com
Real Name
Jesse Lees
Business Location
United States
Great job at getting it bro!
P.S. How much and how did you charge?. How big of an area, and how long it took you from start to finish?.
Thanks (BTW. I don't do commercial, and don't want to, just curious)
It was a 1100 SF job. It took me about 3.5 hours. I don't usually rush, I prefer to take my time. I charged .50 cents a foot. But prices here in San Diego range from .50 - .75 cents for tile, and around 1.00 for stone. Also depends on the customer and location.

Thanks. It was a complete head turner!!!

Reactions: King Cobra

King Cobra

Jul 30, 2009
Real Name
Carl
Business Location
United States
It was a 1100 SF job. It took me about 3.5 hours. I don't usually rush, I prefer to take my time. I charged .50 cents a foot. But prices here in San Diego range from .50 - .75 cents for tile, and around 1.00 for stone. Also depends on the customer and location.

Thanks. It was a complete head turner!!!
.50 - .75 for commercial?!!...WOW!!. How much do they/you charge for residential cleaning?