Show & Tell for 1k contest! Win prizes! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Show & Tell for 1k contest! Win prizes!

Oct 1, 2012
Real Name
Closed Down
BTW: I hope this thread just goes on forever. I love seeing the before and afters of everyone's work!
I agree...there is so much to learn on the processes discussed here and how to tackle some of the typically very dirty jobs that many of us come into contact with. Rob your just going to have to do another 1k giveaway after this one is over!

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Heres one from last week.

This was done with my porty, and a rotovac. It helps to prove that a porty can clean quite well with the right tools (rotovac) and chems (albeit slower)

This was a rental, and the last family was from a backround that does not believe in cleanliness or wearing shoes, so it was fairly bad. The pictures do little justice for it, or the unbearable smell

First was a real good vacuuming, half filling my bag after only one room, and needing to change it out.

Then i presprayed heavily with preload, citra-solv, and 2 scoops of Tilemaster in my hydroforce.
Raked it in with the grandi-groomer and let it sit for a good 20 minutes

I then ran the rotovac over everything very slowly, using around 50g of water for the LR, hall and 2 BR.

Speed dried with my 2 snail movers, sprayed some deodorizer everywhere for that extra little touch, and got a $25 tip.

The customer was ecstatic over how it looked and smelled. Ive since done 4 jobs for his friends/family last week and this. All have tipped quite well and say they will keep telling everyone about me.

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States

These are from almost two months ago from a restaurant I clean every three months because of the grease :confused: fun stuff!!!

Prevac everything with my backpack
Prespray with Butler enzyme
Rake it and let it sit for atleast 10 mins
Crank up the northstar to 250* and go to town
I dunno if it matters but I am also using the Butler truckmount detergent

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Good grief I'm losing 9-8 to Brent the NorthWest Tree Hugger? Embarrassing....AND he voted for me (but I didn't vote for him..shameful)...

2clean

Jan 14, 2010
Kentucky
Real Name
Ed Coons
Business Location
United States
Good grief I'm losing 9-8 to Brent the NorthWest Tree Hugger? Embarrassing....AND he voted for me (but I didn't vote for him..shameful)...
Where are your 9 likes? I only see 2 on your cleaning post or your before and after post.

Are you adding all your likes together or am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Your suppose to tell a story though...what did you eat for lunch that day? What color socks where you wearing? Where you wearing underwear that day or where you running full commando?

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Your suppose to tell a story though...what did you eat for lunch that day? What color socks where you wearing? Where you wearing underwear that day or where you running full commando?
full commando in front of the customers. let your boys swing free and give them a bit of the ol' plumbers crack.

isnt that how we are supposed to do it?

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
I didnt pre-vac, pre-scrub or use a rotary....

Grand Slam and Wand it out, called it an hour.

vnmineo

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
vin mineo
Business Location
United States
Aren't we supposed to explain what we did?? I mite be wrong but that's what I thought sorry if I put to much info

Majestic

Mar 3, 2013
Surprise, Arizona
www.magnificentfloors.com
Real Name
Mike Maughan
Business Location
United States
Aren't we supposed to explain what we did?? I mite be wrong but that's what I thought sorry if I put to much info

No you did fine, this other fellow is a little lack luster in his description and passion for clean. But hey each to their own. I would have scrubbed a little on the apparent spots, can't tell fuzzy pics. but their may not be any spots just can't tell and he didn't explain much.

Frank DiGi

Premium VIP
Sep 3, 2008
pa
www.dicarpetclean.com
Real Name
Frank
Business Location
United States
Heres one from last week.

This was done with my porty, and a rotovac. It helps to prove that a porty can clean quite well with the right tools (rotovac) and chems (albeit slower)

This was a rental, and the last family was from a backround that does not believe in cleanliness or wearing shoes, so it was fairly bad. The pictures do little justice for it, or the unbearable smell

First was a real good vacuuming, half filling my bag after only one room, and needing to change it out.

Then i presprayed heavily with preload, citra-solv, and 2 scoops of Tilemaster in my hydroforce.
Raked it in with the grandi-groomer and let it sit for a good 20 minutes

I then ran the rotovac over everything very slowly, using around 50g of water for the LR, hall and 2 BR.

Speed dried with my 2 snail movers, sprayed some deodorizer everywhere for that extra little touch, and got a $25 tip.

The customer was ecstatic over how it looked and smelled. Ive since done 4 jobs for his friends/family last week and this. All have tipped quite well and say they will keep telling everyone about me.
Nice job! I still use my Powerwand for jobs like that!

FloorSolutions

Jul 9, 2012
Long Island, NY
Real Name
Rich Troia
Business Location
United States
Nice job! I still use my Powerwand for jobs like that!
thanks!

Im absolutely loving the power wand. with as well as ive seen it work for me, i cant wait until i have a machine that can handle running something like the t-rex, that is leagues better from what ive read.

Apr 7, 2009
Central PA (814) Area Code
Real Name
Chad Smith & Jennifer Fogleman
Business Location
United States
Before Pictures of a nasty trashed college apartment in downtown State College, PA(PSU Baby). You know how the PSU kids like to ParTy. Let me mention we did pre-vac before the picture was taken.

View attachment 15525View attachment 15526
View attachment 15527View attachment 15550 View attachment 15549

The father had contacted us saying his son failed school and this is what he walked in on. He was so pissed off becasue he paid for his son's school and supplies, furniture and he trashed the place. His dad had us clean the whole apartment but was worried about the carpets needing replaced. I told him not to worry that I love getting jobs like this and I use the top of the line chems and equipment. He had later come back to check and he was blown away!

After Pictures!

View attachment 15545View attachment 15546

All done by the Porty and Rotovac 360 by a hard working women!(and some Extreme Clean & Energy:0)

GROSS STUFF In that cocktail coming out the backside!

View attachment 15547

DSC00815.JPG

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
Hey Honda boy, it says error when I click on your before and afters. Just letting you know, I don't know if its the forum, how u posted, or my iPad.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
full commando in front of the customers. let your boys swing free and give them a bit of the ol' plumbers crack.

isnt that how we are supposed to do it?

Apr 7, 2009
Central PA (814) Area Code
Real Name
Chad Smith & Jennifer Fogleman
Business Location
United States
Hey Honda boy, it says error when I click on your before and afters. Just letting you know, I don't know if its the forum, how u posted, or my iPad.
I messaged Rob to see what happened. When I uploaded them last night everything showed up just fine, then when I hit Post Reply it did that. I no longer have the rex, we had a Son so it went wayside in place of a 2013 GMC AWD Terrain. Those days are gone until I get the 335 next year.