keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Very well said, killing people is for not norm people. How can someone kill another? Killing one person is like killing the whole humanity, saving one person's live is like saving the whole humanity.
Then i have to ask. You wouldnt defend your life if it were threatened?

Reactions: MikeGaure

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
I don't see it as killing but rather defending. I have a responsibility to my family as protector and provider.

As to someone dealing with guilt or bad memories sorry to hear that. There's no way to say how i'd respond to that type of an emotional or mental pressure. Only thing I know is I'll do my best to do what's best for my family.

no way i'd want my babies growing up with out a father. How many sick criminals are repeats? Why are many of them given levels indicating their likelihood of re offending?

i'm definitely for mercy, forgiveness and opportunity but dont let them cloud judgement in protecting the innocent.

Reactions: Harry Mullett

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Some of these comments make me wonder what the hell is wrong with people..."I'd rather be killed than take another life".?WTF?

You'd rather someone kill you, your wife, your kids take you away from your family have your kids grow up without a dad your wife without her husband than take some piece of shits life that is trying to kill you or your loved ones?
There are some really messed up people in this world and if owning a firearm and being willing to end someone's life that's trying to do harm to me or my loved ones for their own f'ed up reasons makes me a bad person the color me a bad person cause I would do it without hesitation and not be messed up about it for one second.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
You need help with your stance and your grip...try these next time you go to the range and you will see great accuracy improvement with a little practice.

Yeah, that was in 2015, one of the first times at the range. I was certainly uncomfortable with my stance. I feel much more comfortable now, been to the range quite a few times after that.

Reactions: Allied

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
All white except for one Mexican and that's @Jose Holguin
Lol.

- Ultra wealthy 60 year old seasonal residents who own $10M who come spend two weeks a year here. Mostly Texans and Mexicans.

- Physically active white college graduates with successful careers who are doing extremely well, hot as fuk, mostly liberals.

- White ski bums who recently moved here because of the marijuana laws.

- Illegals from Mexico, Honduras, Peru, and Guatemala who work in hospitality, construction and service businesses.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
My thinking was reverse. An enemy pulls a gun or knife on you drops you but doesnt kill you. But kills your family. You wake up in hospital to learn your family didnt survive. And the enemy goes on living. Now that would be far worse to me i think. living with that over my head then killing the person who was the lethal threat.
I choose to fight back. My family depends on me to come home everyday. And if it would ever happen. They would definitely depend on me to do whatever is necessary to keep them safe.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Not my EDC...but two AK mutts i built. One is a Yugo M70 kit with a Romanian stock and US made barrel. The other is a Polish underfold that wad converted to accept a Romanian stock as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: keep it clean

SantiagoT

Apr 1, 2020
Real Name
Arnold
I know I'm not the only one who carries while in the field. I often do jobs in very sketchy areas so I make sure I'm protected. Let's see those weapons.
Nice gun you got there, man. I like it! Thinking about buying something like that soon. On the other hand, I'm not quite sure about it, because I have a hunting rifle. Not so long ago I even bought a new scope for it. One of my friends showed me a review of long range scopes (https://consumerepic.com/best-long-range-scopes-reviews/) and I picked one. Because the old scope was all covered with scratches. As I know, 22 rifles can be used for protection as good as 9mm pistol. Or even better. Because it's a long range weapon, LOL.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
My ultimate weapon?

The word of God, and his promise

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."
Deuteronomy 31:8

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
Joshua 1:9

In peace I will lie down and sleep,
for you alone, Lord,
make me dwell in safety.
Psalm 4:8

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121

I dont need to carry a weapon to prove my security.
I have God, and his guide to lead me free.

Dont get me wrong. guns arent bad to have but I dont rely on them.