Should we bring back the IPS Sprayer with the newer V8? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Should we bring back the IPS Sprayer with the newer V8?

Should we let IPS Sprayer guy back?

• Yes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Yes with stipulations

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Due to demand we decided to buy the bare minimum and see if the two issues were resolved, the battery and leaky lance. We updated version 2 ourselves with upgraded batteries and lances and still use them every day. If he fixed the two issues we will carry them fully.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Did you see the Facebook, Fanpage and Youtube ones too?
Sure didn't. I dont partake in the Facebook group, never heard of Fanpage and never knew you could post a poll on YouTube. I was just basing it on the poll here on the forum and from all the complaints I recall about them.

Reactions: barefoot and bcs

alan3204

Oct 26, 2016
Real Name
alan lewis
I have read on there website that you cant use chemicals through the Worx sprayers as it voids the warranty ! they seem to be just for water only ?

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We got the new version in. So far its really nice. Giving it sometime before final judgment.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I have read on there website that you cant use chemicals through the Worx sprayers as it voids the warranty ! they seem to be just for water only ?
I had mine for few months that started to not spray properly, it's junk now.

We need to look in to sprayers that's made for chemicals.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I had mine for few months that started to not spray properly, it's junk now.

We need to look in to sprayers that's made for chemicals.

Did you run fresh water through the sprayer at the end of the day?

Reactions: george8585

Joe cool

Jan 8, 2015
Real Name
Joe
If your not on the Worxs train your so far behind . Im coming up on 3 years and its still running perfectly fine .

Reactions: caycesch and LeeRoy

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I knew this question was coming, no I did not and so I did not on the ips either but that still works, recently the batteries are dead. I got no time to rinse a sprayer at the end of the tiring day.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I don't think that should make any difference, because it will be used again the next day. A good sprayer should last with our chemicals no matter what.

alan3204

Oct 26, 2016
Real Name
alan lewis
If your not on the Worxs train your so far behind . Im coming up on 3 years and its still running perfectly fine .
So am i right in thinking that you are running various chems through your Worx sprayer without issue ? excuse my ignorance but does the Worx have a variable pressure trigger like the IPS ?

Carpet-Max

Aug 9, 2012
Real Name
Russ Zinck
At $42 for the unit and battery, I'm not worried about the warranty. I'm still using my original unit for 1.5 years ago. I have replaced a few batteries in that time (half the price of IPS batteries), but I've still gone through fewer batteries than I would have used on my original IPS in that time period.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I knew this question was coming, no I did not and so I did not on the ips either but that still works, recently the batteries are dead. I got no time to rinse a sprayer at the end of the tiring day.

I was only asking a question, because I'm looking at purchasing the sprayer myself. I've always flushed out my sprayers at the end of the day and have not had issues with any of the pumps.

Please don't be defensive.

Reactions: Fedri

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I've never flushed it at the end of the day.

Thanks for the comment on the sprayer. I'm just looking at buying one. Wanted to see what people thought and if the flush it out at the end of the day.

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States
I don't think that should make any difference, because it will be used again the next day. A good sprayer should last with our chemicals no matter what.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I was only asking a question, because I'm looking at purchasing the sprayer myself. I've always flushed out my sprayers at the end of the day and have not had issues with any of the pumps.

Please don't be defensive.
Sorry :happy:

LeeRoy

Feb 13, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Lee Coking
Business Location
United States

Ok, I disagree. I think the pump will last a lot longer if it's flushed at the end of the day. But that's just what I believe. Let's still be friends. Lol

Reactions: Fedri