Should TMF add a Spanish (and multi-language) speaking section? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Should TMF add a Spanish (and multi-language) speaking section?

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
ANYWAYS,...the culture I identify with is California. I'm more of a fisherman, archer , wrestler, surfer, carpet cleaner, husband, father, grandfather than any random ethnicity that I happen to be. Being proud of something that is not an accomplishment to me seems kind of perverse. To each his own though. Rock on Cholo. :)

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
ANYWAYS,...the culture I identify with is California. I'm more of a fisherman, archer , wrestler, surfer, carpet cleaner, husband, father, grandfather than any random ethnicity that I happen to be. Being proud of something that is not an accomplishment to me seems kind of perverse. To each his own though. Rock on Cholo. :)
so you are American?

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

Rapidmiami

Nov 20, 2013
It's funny how we talking about tmf being in Spanish and Mexicans keep coming up on topic. My background is Colombian but I was born here. Where I'm from there's hardly any Mexicans. Cubans, Puerto Ricans , nicas, Venezuelans but hardly any Mexicans , well Puerto Ricans are basically Americans. I've honestly seen plenty of Mexicans working waaaay harder than SOME "Americans " (Caucasians) I would love to here their input in cc bussiness.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Rapidmiami

Nov 20, 2013
Lol why are you so hard on Mexicans ? I couldn't care less about Mexicans I'm just saying , I would never down talk my Colombians no matter how much cocaine were known for selling. Last time I was in Cali I would ask ppl if they were Mexican and they would look at me as if I slapped their mother. But were
Obviously from mex decent. I'm guessing it has to do with all the discrimination on Mexicans. This reminds me of this guy...
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1392121232.604847.jpg

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Lol why are you so hard on Mexicans ? I couldn't care less about Mexicans I'm just saying , I would never down talk my Colombians no matter how much cocaine were known for selling. Last time I was in Cali I would ask ppl if they were Mexican and they would look at me as if I slapped their mother. But were
Obviously from mex decent. I'm guessing it has to do with all the discrimination on Mexicans. This reminds me of this guy...View attachment 25746

Ha ha. The people you asked probably thought , "I'm American , fool". Go down to Mexico if you would prefer a predictable response. :D I'm old enough to know what REAL racism towards Mexicans feels like. My parents had it worse and my Grandparents even more. Racism today, is a whispered joke between two friends and discrimination is so dead that it's not even practiced almost Illegal Aliens. I say a lot of silly shit. Race jokes are simply funniest to me. My recommendation (since I'm so offensive ) is to exercise your right to ignore me. :)

Jose Rodriguez

May 28, 2012
Real Name
Jose Rodriguez
No! This is the USA, we speak English here. Delete my account if this post isn't acceptable

ayyyyyyyyyy gueyyyyyyyyyyy

Rapidmiami

Nov 20, 2013
Ha ha. The people you asked probably thought , "I'm American , fool". Go down to Mexico if you would prefer a predictable response. :D I'm old enough to know what REAL racism towards Mexicans feels like. My parents had it worse and my Grandparents even more. Racism today, is a whispered joke between two friends and discrimination is so dead that it's not even practiced almost Illegal Aliens. I say a lot of silly shit. Race jokes are simply funniest to me. My recommendation (since I'm so offensive ) is to exercise your right to ignore me. :)
Nah man it's cool, makes no difference in my life either way. Just find it interesting that's all

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
English is the international language of Business. Its just how it is.
It has nothing to do with American pride either.
The main reason is because of the last world superpowers influence before she lost that position to a bunch of terrorist (we call em patriots) in their crown jewel, the new world.
Great Briton.
She colonized the world, and controlled the world Reserve currency and with that colonization and reserve currency came the Kings English.
America is simply a by product of that colonization.
Much like South Africa, or Australia or why English is spoken so frequently in the Indian culture.

Just wanted to put a historical perspective to the whole topic.

dirtsucker

Jan 19, 2011
fulton
Real Name
Ed Ware
Business Location
United States
Oly chit mon through this to the flame room. By the time this thread is done I'll have read all 2000 pages of Obamacare

Jimmy L

Apr 16, 2012
Ne
Real Name
Jimmy Ladigwag
Business Location
United States
And this goes for EBONICS............................NO

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
All jokes aside. Most Americans , by and large , don't like to make provisions in their life for other cultures and languages. If I want to be part of the Chinese culture , hear the language, read their scribble, I'll go to China town. Nobody likes calling a business and sitting through the recorded Spanish prompts or flipping through a direction packet to find it written in English. Most people hate having to make provisions for others who don't follow the lay of the land. That's why this is such a long thread.