Should I stick with ETM or go for a Entry Tm? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Should I stick with ETM or go for a Entry Tm?

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
I use to use 200 feet when I was cleaning the banquet Halls with my mytee dual 5.7 stage and a vac booster. I noticed the difference between the LX vacs and 5.7s. When I have used the LX version I always had to deal with left over water in the hoses. The 5.7s in parallel had more power as I notice with my hands and the hose line will be free of water. This means the 5.7s pulls more water out of the carpet because if the water sits in the hose line will reduce the water movement. Up to 75 feet the LX vacs work great but after that the LX vacs won't have enough cfm to move water out of the carpet. Why do you think Mytee decided to add the 3rd LX vac in their new escape plus. I don't have to use a booster with the 5.7s and I am still getting excellent suction for at least 125 feet.
Well all I can say is that I never had a problem with left over water in my vac hose with the Dual LX escape, most of my runs were 150 foot or less and I only use 2 inch vac hose straight to the wand, were you maybe using 1.5 vac hose. I don't know why Mytee decided to add the 3rd LX vac in their new escape plus. Maybe it was just to have a new model and charge more money. I don't know but i've never heard of this problem before till now from you. Personally I never had that issue at all

Reactions: Prowler and Fedri

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Did they say why? Thats strange and weird...everyone huh? any excuse?

Pain in the butt engineering. The van engine still has to run at the same RPMs, so its not really any more "quiet" than a PTO drive.

The generator produces 300 amps...causes issues elsewhere.

So in other words, you paid more $ for a more complicated version of the PTO Hydramaster. No real benefits.