Featured - Shortages across the US | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Featured Shortages across the US

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I was at a local dealership looking at a new car. They said they are running out of cars. Normally they have 700 on lot at all times. They are down to 200. But they sell 400+ month. They are really worried because of shortages. I’ve also noticed many Truckmounts are out 6 months. Anything you’ve noticed also?

Mac M

May 11, 2016
Real Name
Michael McFarlane
I was at a local dealership looking at a new car. They said they are running out of cars. Normally they have 700 on lot at all times. They are down to 200. But they sell 400+ month. They are really worried because of shortages. I’ve also noticed many Truckmounts are out 6 months. Anything you’ve noticed also?
We went to buy a car stereo at Best Buy and they had literally only 3 in stock and didn’t know when they would get more in. The HVAC industry also is short in copper and coils.

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Considering a new TM and van and I'm dreading the wait times. Local lots are at MOST 50% capacity.

My dad's work can't even meet orders because they use steel faster than they can get it, both from the US and Canada.

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
My wifes co-worker bought a dodge truck in February and had to trade it in because they are having a baby. They got 10K more than what they paid for it. Crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My wifes co-worker bought a dodge truck in February and had to trade it in because they are having a baby. They got 10K more than what they paid for it. Crazy.
That is crazy!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
I read an article the other day, that a guy bought a used 2021 ford f150 platinum with 8k miles and paid more than a new one stickered for. Dealer told him thats just the way it is take it or leave it. Crazy times were living in right now gentlemen.

PressurePowerPros

Jun 11, 2021
pressurepowerpros.com
Real Name
Isreal Young
There are a large number of products in the commercial cleaning industry with shortages, even sh. It's not surprising when the economy was partially shut down for so long, it just creates a bigger demand when re-opening.