sHARK-sONIC dUO- BET THEY SELL!!

Troyster

Apr 24, 2013
Terrace BC
Real Name
Troy Sims
Business Location
Canada
Will have 0 impact on our business, most suburban buyers have a carpet cleaner anyway. The wealthy ones even have central vac systems better then your portables...

This industry is about sales/service NOT equipment.
I agree! they thought the Rug Doctor was gonna be the end of the CC but people either don't have the time, are too tired/lazy too do it themselves or want a much better clean than this machine can do! My wife said the hairstylists thought the Flow Bee was going to replace them but look around and you can see hairstylists are busy as can be while the Flow Bee is no where to be seen! Laminate or Hardwood flooring has had more of an impact on the CC then the Rug Doctor!

Derek.

May 6, 2010
Western NY
Real Name
Derek B
Business Location
United States
agreed, no impact.

other than our phones will ring more now from reminding ppl to have their CC'ed...just like when a SS commercial runs, it benefits all of our businesses.

Jim Ellis

Apr 1, 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
www.instantsteamclean.com
Real Name
Jim Ellis
Business Location
United States
Will have 0 impact on our business, most suburban buyers have a carpet cleaner anyway. The wealthy ones even have central vac systems better then your portables...

This industry is about sales/service NOT equipment.
Amen. As we argue about cfm vs lift or the best pre-spray let's remember the custy is emotionally motivated by results and how it makes them feel (clean...sanitized....fresh...)

moris1watts

Jul 10, 2020
Real Name
Moris Watts
I agree with you 100%. This is not the 1st good tool that a customer could get their hands on, but for consumers everything is a fad... They buy kitchen gadgets that cost tons and never use them... They get sold on a product but it won't solve their problems if the don't use it... Then they call us.

I'm sure a Kirby or electrolux could out clean this and they have a much better sales system behind them... This is an infomercial nothing more.
Unfortunately, often people buy junk to the fact that they don't pay due regard to the characteristics and reviews of the product. There are a huge number of useful and cool kitchen gadgets review website. Where someone has already taken care - collected the necessary information or left his review on use. Use to your advantage.