Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: admin

dekeil

Aug 15, 2012
Real Name
douglas keil
I have used dry compound on traffic lanes and such.
It can work very well.
I do not use it for the whole house just certain things spots.

I know I am a losser, so no need to comment

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have used dry compound on traffic lanes and such.
It can work very well.
I do not use it for the whole house just certain things spots.

I know I am a losser, so no need to comment
What is a "losser"?

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
cool rob, can you show demo video? would be great to see the product in action.

Ive never been a fan of compound cleaning as it turned out to be a pain in the ass each time I tried it, sawdust compound getting on baseboards and having to wipe them etc. Probably just a learning curve, I didnt take enough time to figure it out.

Post a video please

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
cool rob, can you show demo video? would be great to see the product in action.

Ive never been a fan of compound cleaning as it turned out to be a pain in the ass each time I tried it, sawdust compound getting on baseboards and having to wipe them etc. Probably just a learning curve, I didnt take enough time to figure it out.

Post a video please
Yes I plan on a whole video. It is 3 out in cue. Just finished a prespray one today. And then doing a Top 5 then

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
Yes I plan on a whole video. It is 3 out in cue. Just finished a prespray one today. And then doing a Top 5 then
We just launched our new compound cleaner, Shake & Rake. Compound cleaners are great for delicates, nursing homes and anywhere pure dry cleaning is needed. And what makes our different? Double the safe solvents! It’s go big or go home baby!
TMF Shake & Rake!

Buy here—> https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/tmf-shake-rake-dry-compound-cleaner-20-lbs

Robb I am assuming when you mentioned nursing homes you are just treating spots or are you actually spreading this everywhere? I was wondering how effective this method would be on cleaning area rugs in the customers home verses HWE? Thanks.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
I believe you just want to use compound in the heavier traffic lanes, I made the mistake about 8yrs ago when the compounds were getting more popular, newer crbs were as well... spread it in an entire room and then had to spend forever wiping baseboards etc.. was a mess lol

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Does it smell like host? or interlinks brush pro?

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
I believe you just want to use compound in the heavier traffic lanes, I made the mistake about 8yrs ago when the compounds were getting more popular, newer crbs were as well... spread it in an entire room and then had to spend forever wiping baseboards etc.. was a mess lol
yeah I bought some of bridgepoints and I could see that happening in my head before I tried it. I have used very little of it because I haven't figured out where it is going to save me time or earn me more money quicker. Always seems to end up slowing things down thats why I am asking where it makes the most sense to use and why do we need it. Any real world examples would be much appreciated.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
  • Haha
Reactions: sbsscn

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Exactly!

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
We just launched our new compound cleaner, Shake & Rake. Compound cleaners are great for delicates, nursing homes and anywhere pure dry cleaning is needed. And what makes our different? Double the safe solvents! It’s go big or go home baby!
TMF Shake & Rake!

Buy here—> https://shop.truckmountforums.com/products/tmf-shake-rake-dry-compound-cleaner-20-lbs

How does it work for area rugs? do you have to worry about dye migration? I would like to get away from the drying process. How well would this process work? Thanks.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
yeah I bought some of bridgepoints and I could see that happening in my head before I tried it. I have used very little of it because I haven't figured out where it is going to save me time or earn me more money quicker. Always seems to end up slowing things down thats why I am asking where it makes the most sense to use and why do we need it. Any real world examples would be much appreciated.
I have used the CRB and either Host or interlinks brush pro compound.

I ve used it in buildings where no simple clear access is available, no water source is available.

I cleaned a 20x11 room and charge $180. I should have charged more but they were non profit and had very little soil saturation.
Took me about 50 minutes.

In another situation I used the crb at a airplane rental office.

Did 1 10x8 conference room, 2 small offices 8x8, and a open area 11x12 I charged on that one $385. took about 1.5 hours

For me doing a thorough walk through inspection is incredibly important.

The only thing that I do not like about Host or brush pro is its smell/scent

Reactions: Allred

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
this shake n rake is the bomb.com this was my first time ever using a dry compound & it performed great at my nursing home today I didn't even start the truck up today,where did the dirt go?

Reactions: DakotaG

Brian Neal

Jul 20, 2017
Real Name
Brian Neal
How does it work for area rugs? do you have to worry about dye migration? I would like to get away from the drying process. How well would this process work? Thanks.
I use ot to clean silk rugs myself. Works really well once you learn the process

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
what kind of soil load can it clean up?
this stuff cleaned up a dirty empty at a nursing home today for me I mean spots everywhere I just knew I was going to have to go back over it & use the truck mount afterwards but nope seems like I cheated I still dont know where the dirt went

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I used this stuff at Oxi Fresh. The dirt absorbs into the compound, it can actually hold quite a lot. The trouble is...its hard to get it all back out of the carpet! CRB with trays, vacuum, vacuum, vacuum. Ugh it's crazy. It's basically like putting a giant poultice on the carpet and absorbing all the dirt.