SFS chicago was great

tom patnode

Premium VIP
Jun 8, 2008
San Diego
renaissance-carpet.com
Real Name
Tom Patnode
Hi everyone i went to the sfs class last week. I have over 10 years experience in carpet cleaning and no knowledge of really how to run a cleaning business.
Well after a week talking about social media, business planning , marketing. ... my head was spinning.
I have many ideas and goals now to strive to do over the next year.
So not only will I recommend people going to this class but i will say i will plan on going back.
@Bill Yeadon and @Steve Toburen were great instructors and the whole https://shop.truckmountforums.com staff are super friendly.
Ps the food was great. Lol. Yep more to this class than great food.

DavidB

Jan 30, 2008
I think you could go every year and learn something new, I went 8 years ago and loved it, changed my perspective in business altogether. Would definitely go again.

Reactions: Dedicated

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
I have many ideas and goals now to strive to do over the next year. So not only will I recommend people going to this class but i will say i will plan on going back.
Thanks, Tom. We really appreciated having you in the class. And yes, you will find you will learn (and implement) much more on successive Strategies for Success seminars. As one alumni told me, "Steve, the first time for me at SFS was like trying to drink from a fire hose!"

Steve

PS Scott, I'd get your seat(s) for Atlanta booked ASAP. It is a popular location and we sell the Atlanta SFS out early. And you notice I mentioned "seats". for those of you with a partner, key employee or souse involved in your business you will accomplish MUCH more "post SFS" if you attend the program together. HERE is a quick video orientation on SFS. And HERE are some FAQ's.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
SFS is the best...Business Education I've ever gotten. Its hard to classify it as Seminar or class since it goes way beyound that. But you have to Do What you learned or...well its a waste. Keep the books out and keeping reading your goals and writing down ways to achieve them and then do them. The biggest mistake we make is failing to implement our plans. One day I will go again, I definitley need it.

Reactions: DavidB

johnp94

May 11, 2010
San Diego
Real Name
john
Business Location
United States
Congratulations Tom. Glad to here you attended. It was a great week for me as well when a attended a few years back. This is a must attend event. Put it in your budget , make it happen.

Steve Toburen

Strategies for Success
Jul 15, 2008
Santiago, Dominican Republic
www.StrategiesForSuccess.com
Real Name
Steve Toburen
Business Location
Dominican Republic
SFS is the best...Business Education I've ever gotten. Its hard to classify it as Seminar or class since it goes way beyound that. But you have to Do What you learned or...well its a waste. Keep the books out and keeping reading your goals and writing down ways to achieve them and then do them. The biggest mistake we make is failing to implement our plans. One day I will go again, I definitley need it.
Well said, Shawn. We can't force people to "implement". (I always say "SFS works IF you do!" But wow, when they do? It feels very good to help people change their lives!

And yes, you are correct. On their return visits our SFS "alumni" tell me they learn (and actually put into place" MUCH more!

SFS is not "just a seminar". It is a lifetime "support program" and once you attend the initial five days all of our support services are FREE for life. Seriously. HERE is my short video about SFS.

Steve

PS My thanks to all our SFS Cheerleaders on this thread. And for all you folks who are still doubtful on the power of SFS HERE are some Member Profiles. Call any of 'em up.

Reactions: Dedicated

Chris F.

Aug 23, 2015
Real Name
Ciprian Fiastru
Hands down SFS are the best in this industry.I feel it change my way of thinking about business and my life also.I plan to attend every time I will get a chance.

Reactions: johnp94

Latest posts