Sex with teacher... | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Sex with teacher...

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
He's the youngest member of the troop. Pretty weak cast overall though
I like him and Kate McKinnon

I would say it's not the best cast ever, but they definitely still get laughs from me most of the time. Did you see the rock host? I think it's just because it was the rock doing the sketch (a pro wrestler making fun of pro wrestlers) but this sketch is one of my favorites.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I like him and Kate McKinnon

I would say it's not the best cast ever, but they definitely still get laughs from me most of the time. Did you see the rock host? I think it's just because it was the rock doing the sketch (a pro wrestler making fun of pro wrestlers) but this sketch is one of my favorites.

Kate is definetly a gem and yea, that sketch with the Rock was pretty good.
SNL is something I always tune into even though it's rarely very funny.
It's worth viewing to me because it's timely and when a bit is great , it shouldn't be missed.
Louis C. K.'s monologue a few weeks ago was brilliant.
The shit about child molesting being 'awesome' was so funny I was nearly in tears.

LookNGood

Mar 17, 2014
Real Name
Joe P
Kate is definetly a gem and yea, that sketch with the Rock was pretty good.
SNL is something I always tune into even though it's rarely very funny.
It's worth viewing to me because it's timely and when a bit is great , it shouldn't be missed.
Louis C. K.'s monologue a few weeks ago was brilliant.
The shit about child molesting being 'awesome' was so funny I was nearly in tears.

Louis CK has "that" sense of humor. Out there but observant. Idk how to explain it. He is a funny guy.

Robinsonio

Nov 27, 2019
Real Name
Arnold Cloony
A few months ago I have read an article about transsexual teachers. How about that? I think it happened somewhere in Africa. What bothers me the most is that on sites like blacktrannynow.com they have videos on this subject - transsexual teachers and students. Of course that the actors aren't students, they just look young but this doesn't change anything. Some real trasexual teachers might watch this video and dream about doing it with our kids.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
When I was in eighth grade I told my Dad I had sex with my teacher today. He gave me a high five and said "atta boy Jimmy, now let's go get you that dirt bike you've been talking about". I said "can we make it a football, because my ass still really hurts!"

I hope nobody gets super butthurt about a good timely funny joke.

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
Why is this thread being revived after 4.5 years?!?!?! Wow!