Several problems today...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Pakman

Feb 5, 2018
Real Name
Justin Easterling
I have an older Bridgepoint Sabre. Did a job today at a house with no outside water supply. Came prepared with about 45-50 gallons of fresh water. Typically, this would be plenty to do the job which consisted of 1 couch and 1 love seat. Well it wasn't...I must be losing fresh water somewhere? Found hot water coming out of my vacuum port. Refilled my water tank with water from the kitchen sink(10gal). Machine kept shutting off and I noticed my pressure gauge was bouncing back and forth from set point to 0. Then it pins out at 0 and shuts off.

I checked my sight glass on the cat pump and can't see the oil level...I could see it yesterday.
Somebody please help me piece all this together. Hopefully I didn't burn up my cat pump.

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
check the line from your chemical pump to the chem jug you might have an air leak or some where else

Pakman

Feb 5, 2018
Real Name
Justin Easterling
check the line from your chemical pump to the chem jug you might have an air leak or some where else
I did notice at one point that my chem meter was at the set point without pressing my trigger. And a few drops of water were dropping from the chem pump selector knob when I first started up. I dig deeper tomorrow. Thanks.