Set-up & Breakdown Contest! (Rob Allen vs Mike Camacho)

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Where is Mike during all this? Has he even agreed to the challenge?

I know where Rob is...dining out, by the pool, or supervising a cimex monkey.
Rob called me earlier today. I gladly accepted. Seems like fun.
Now all I have to do is get my wife to agree to filming it.
(She thinks I'm silly enough with all this fachacta truckmountforum shit)

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
No running....
Camacho
3:22 setup
4:05 roll away

Rob
4:07 setup
4:40 roll up.

Camacho only makes one trip per 50 feet
Rob has to figure 8 each 50 feet off the reel and then roll out.

put away
Camacho has to figure 8 then strap his 50 feet
Rob has to figure 8 then roll onto his reel.

Don't try this at home---Serious injury could occur to younger less experienced competitors---

Omar just for you my total times---
Camacho total 6:87
Rob 7:107
I don't figure 8. Used to hate that inaccurate , time consuming task when I worked for Stanly...
I grab 100' of pressure line that's prerolled and walk it with the hydro force back to the furthest point.
In the spirit of this contest , I'll setup with 150' but it'll seem weird because my home is a cracker box.

Reactions: john gerding

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Mike
Setup 3:37
Packup 4:53

7mins 90 sec total

Rob
Setup 4:00
Packup 2:30

6 min 30 sec total
Scratching had 7 mins and 90 seconds :confused:

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Rob, don't beat him that badly or his ego could be irreparably damaged. We need the mexican flower thug to remain The Great Camacho or we could experience a swarm of east going females, the likes that I won't be able to handle in my twilight years.

We all know that the no reels bullshit is borderline insanity. Just let it slide, Rob. Let it slide.
Lmao!!! Thanks for the morning laugh...

Deron06

Deron
Premium VIP
Sep 25, 2010
Real Name
Deron Najarian
Business Location
United States
I don't have time to catch up with all that has been added to this thread but from what I gather, an atheist fool has run amok in this thread. I will only disclose my personal method of dealing with atheists. I could spend lots of time and effort trying to enlighten them in hopes that they realize the foolishness of their choice or I could swiftly knock them the f(_)ck out. It's obvious that I choose the latter.

I will only say this, beloved fans. If you need proof of God, look no further than your hero, King Deron. Could any less than a God create such a divine being, then follow up with generations of beautiful females for his personal usage/pleasure? Oh, I think not! God is real and God is awesome. F(_)ck you atheist jackasses. Only a moron would follow such stupidity.

Oh.....and be humble; just like I am.

Now, off to make money. These b1tches ain't cheap, you know.

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
I don't have time to catch up with all that has been added to this thread but from what I gather, an atheist fool has run amok in this thread. I will only disclose my personal method of dealing with atheists. I could spend lots of time and effort trying to enlighten them in hopes that they realize the foolishness of their choice or I could swiftly knock them the f(_)ck out. It's obvious that I choose the latter.

I will only say this, beloved fans. If you need proof of God, look no further than your hero, King Deron. Could any less than a God create such a divine being, then follow up with generations of beautiful females for his personal usage/pleasure? Oh, I think not! God is real and God is awesome. F(_)ck you atheist jackasses. Only a moron would follow such stupidity.

Wrong thread, i think you are looking for the bruce jenner thread.

Reactions: rob allen

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

:rolleyes:
I think you posted in the wrong thread.

Reactions: rob allen

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
We are just measuring the hoses set up and wrap up....right? Not the extras...like floor protection, corner guards...etc. This is a challenge to show the difference between reel vs. no reel. Am I correct? Let's focus on that, as with all the extras, everyone has their own way of doing business. The reels are something that is standard protocol....usually. That's where Mike comes in to show us something different. I think regardless who wins, it will be interesting to see how someone does it differently. Not better, not faster, just different.

Anyway, I am rooting for you Mike. Good luck today.

Gasoline

EcoTech Carpet Clean: The Green Choice
Premium VIP
Apr 11, 2011
PA
ecotechcarpetclean.com
Real Name
Robert Naples
Business Location
United States
2 Old Grand Pa's Having a setup to breakdown contest...I can setup to breakdown and clean + seal 1000sf of tile and grout (sometimes more) in 90 mins. or less...Effective and efficient...
What's your sealing process? That is fast btw.