Service Agreements/Contract Help

Apr 7, 2009
Central PA (814) Area Code
Real Name
Chad Smith & Jennifer Fogleman
Business Location
United States
We are currently writing up our new Service Agreement/Contract Sheet for House and Apartment Cleaning Services. Please Share your ideas on what we should include as well as things/tips we should put on there that you already learned the hard way.
We have all the basics like Schedule , Lock out Fees, Cancellation Fees, Payments, Insurance, Chemicals, Equipment, References, Payments and fees associated with bounced checks etc. Also things like we are not responsible for pictures and items not properly secured, secure all your valuables, we reserve the right to not work around feces, urine, hazardous chemicals, etc. Also the customer may not contact a employee for 3 years after they left our company.

Please share some areas we missed. It would be nice of you if you could send us or display your Contract/Agreements you use everyday so we may use some of your ideas and incorporate them into ours.

Thank you.

Apr 7, 2009
Central PA (814) Area Code
Real Name
Chad Smith & Jennifer Fogleman
Business Location
United States
Hey thanks for that link. I already read that one though. Just looking to see what we missed and some more ideas. I did send some private messages to some on here because i read they would send a copy of their contracts. Haven't heard back from them. We do have a template already but was hoping some members on here would say hey you def need to add this or this, I learned the hard way by not having that on mine.