Selling my 16’ trailer with big Low-Hour Sapphire Scientific Truckmount with lots of equipment

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Here is an opportunity for someone who needs to expand. Or for someone new to get his own business in carpet cleaning, tile and grout floors.
I ran a successful family owned and operated hard surface floors and carpet cleaning business for 3 years. My wife, my two young sons and I started this business from ground cero, working mainly part time, while I also ran a couple of other businesses. Our business model was built around two simple concepts treat the customer as an extended part of our family while giving them the best service while teaching my two young sons a hands on education of how to run a business in a professional manner while learning valuable lessons for life. We did this while my wife who was a teacher home-schooled them. I lost my help to a good cause. My two sons are now pursuing bigger dreams. Sadly Health issues have forced me to give up my cleaning business at a time when it was growing, I did not want to turn this business over to become employee run.
My Truckmount is a Sapphire Scientific TMT 870. Very impressive machine that has the option of having two techs do large jobs in a minimal amount time. I can send list of all equipment and pictures to anyone interested. It has been well maintained at JonDon in Portland.
Please feel free to reach out to me for more specific details or questions you may have 541-974-3310. Thank you!

Attachments

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Your set up is BEAUtiFUL!!!!

I hope you can sell it for what Its worth!

Soo clean, wow!!

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Thank you, I have always taken pride in Keeping equipment looking nice and clean. I felt greatly maintained equipment is part of selling my image of quality to my customers.
I want to find a good home for this equipment, if you know anyone interested, please send them my way!!

Joshua Johnson

Sep 7, 2013
Here is an opportunity for someone who needs to expand. Or for someone new to get his own business in carpet cleaning, tile and grout floors.
I ran a successful family owned and operated hard surface floors and carpet cleaning business for 3 years. My wife, my two young sons and I started this business from ground cero, working mainly part time, while I also ran a couple of other businesses. Our business model was built around two simple concepts treat the customer as an extended part of our family while giving them the best service while teaching my two young sons a hands on education of how to run a business in a professional manner while learning valuable lessons for life. We did this while my wife who was a teacher home-schooled them. I lost my help to a good cause. My two sons are now pursuing bigger dreams. Sadly Health issues have forced me to give up my cleaning business at a time when it was growing, I did not want to turn this business over to become employee run.
My Truckmount is a Sapphire Scientific TMT 870. Very impressive machine that has the option of having two techs do large jobs in a minimal amount time. I can send list of all equipment and pictures to anyone interested. It has been well maintained at JonDon in Portland.
Please feel free to reach out to me for more specific details or questions you may have 541-974-3310. Thank you!
Okay. What do you want for the lot?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Price?

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Hello Rob,
Are you at all interested in the equipment or Truckmount I have for sale?

I am not stuck on selling everything as a package, I am flexible in selling TMT 870 big Truckmount, the 120 gallon waste tank and the 5 gallon per minute apo.

Some people prefer putting these machines on a box truck of a big sprinter vans.

Let me know.

Thank you,
David Del Valle
541-974-3310

Davidjd67

Jan 7, 2019
Halsey, Oregon
Real Name
David Del Valle
Okay. What do you want for the lot?
Hi Joshua,
Are you at all interested in my equipment? Or the big TMT 870 Truckmount. I am flexible to sell parts, or everything as a package.

I am willing to sell the Truckmount, 120 gallon waste tank, and 5 gal. Per minute apo. Understandably not everyone in the business wants to operate with a trailer, and it maybe more practical to have this equipment in a heavy duty Sprinter van or box truck.

Feel free to give me a call with any questions.

Thank you,
David Del Valle
541-974-3310