Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
What are you yapping about now?
The only one yapping is ....You know the answer. I was jokingly referring to the fact, that if more people are interested of the item, price will go rather in upward direction. That's all, rookie. No need to apologize, I'm fine.

Reactions: Ymetimme

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
The only one yapping is ....You know the answer. I was jokingly referring to the fact, that if more people are interested of the item, price will go rather in upward direction. That's all, rookie. No need to apologize, I'm fine.
Your correct there is no need. Nobody even spoke about a price yet. Chill out, grumpy vet. :)

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
That’s what I have found. A bit different then wanding. Since I Wand all the time I find I have to pay attention to how much time to spend on drying. I’ve never used a trex, or 360i however.

You have to get a T Rex, trust me, you'll love it once you get the hang of it. I have the big T Rex. I use it often, but I want to get a T Rex Jr. because it's smaller, and lighter I think I'd use it more because of that.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
You have to get a T Rex, trust me, you'll love it once you get the hang of it. I have the big T Rex. I use it often, but I want to get a T Rex Jr. because it's smaller, and lighter I think I'd use it more because of that.
Yes I agree with Johnny, I use my Trex for lower level or commercial work and the Jr more for those 2nd floors.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Yes I agree with Johnny, I use my Trex for lower level or commercial work and the Jr more for those 2nd floors.

Exactly, when stairs get involved I always thing twice about pulling the larger T Rex out. Getting to old and lazy I guess. The Jr. would do the trick though.

Reactions: Fedri

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'm actually looking for a new T-Rex it'd be really nice as some pictures and a price would be posted thanks guys

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
T Rex selling for $1875.00. $499.00 off. I'm not sure if that is with the Brush Head, and I'm not sure if that includes shipping.

I bought my T-Rex Jr from Kleen-Rite. Go to www.kleenritecorp.com and search T Rex.