Selling a year old in Excellent Condition Mytee T-Rex Jr Rotary Extractor

snzaz

Sep 15, 2018
Real Name
scott ziegler
This was purchased from Steambright aprox. 1 year ago and was a floor demo after working with a Rotary a few times i see the advantage but I realized it doesn't fit my style or business model despite being a great machine It is being sold with a few accessories including an additional cleaning head that comes with it both and both are in excellent shape for long cleaning life.

Reactions: LeeRoy

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
This was purchased from Steambright aprox. 1 year ago and was a floor demo after working with a Rotary a few times i see the advantage but I realized it doesn't fit my style or business model despite being a great machine It is being sold with a few accessories including an additional cleaning head that comes with it both and both are in excellent shape for long cleaning life.
Pictures, price, and pictures of the two cleaning heads as well as where you’re located would help.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I have a T-Rex Jr and love it. Excellent with brush head on nasties. Built better than 360i. I had a 360i but sold it.

Me too! Love my T Rex but I am looking to get a T Rex Jr.

Reactions: John LaBarbera

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Yeah to use a rotaries in carpet cleaning there's a learning curve to it. It took me a while but didn't give up and leaned it how to use it and loving it my both of my T-Rex and Trex Jr.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Someone had a TRex on eBay but not a jr

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
John sometimes have them refurbished. I’m going to pick one up one of these times

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
John sometimes have them refurbished. I’m going to pick one up one of these times
I look at the refurbished page of mytee daily, I will let you know immediately. Just like couple of days ago there was 2 Bentley wands for $200 less, an upholstery tool as well in 200s and a spotter.
They are all gone.

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I look at the refurbished page of mytee daily, I will let you know immediately. Just like couple of days ago there was 2 Bentley wands for $200 less, an upholstery tool as well in 200s and a spotter.
They are all gone.
If you saw the upholstery tool the other day, I snatched that up!

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Yeah to use a rotaries in carpet cleaning there's a learning curve to it. It took me a while but didn't give up and leaned it how to use it and loving it my both of my T-Rex and Trex Jr.
What did you find as a learning curve ?

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
What did you find as a learning curve ?
I have my RDM and while I know it’s old, is there a secret to success? I still prefer a wand. Maybe I’m not patient enough.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I use a rotovac 360i , other than learning how to maximize its cleaning power while balancing dry times I haven't found much curve to it.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I use a rotovac 360i , other than learning how to maximize its cleaning power while balancing dry times I haven't found much curve to it.
That’s what I have found. A bit different then wanding. Since I Wand all the time I find I have to pay attention to how much time to spend on drying. I’ve never used a trex, or 360i however.