Secret Ink Removal Technique

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
Biobreak and boostall in this mix. I have tried this with countless other presprays and works every time. Just watch for when a spot looks like ink, grab your vac cuff and go to town. Same works for gum but you don't need any chem. Just super hot water works fine.

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
Honestly I figured it out by accident 5 years ago and it blew my mind and have been doing it ever since. I was spraying a spot and it started getting huge out of no where. So I grabbed my vac cuff and it all came out. So I kept spraying till it was gone. I haven't done it the old fashioned way since. It just works man. If it is not working its not spreading out either cause your sucking it up.

Brian_g

Jun 1, 2012
Real Name
Brian Gerwels
Honestly I figured it out by accident 5 years ago and it blew my mind and have been doing it ever since. I was spraying a spot and it started getting huge out of no where. So I grabbed my vac cuff and it all came out. So I kept spraying till it was gone. I haven't done it the old fashioned way since. It just works man. If it is not working its not spreading out either cause your sucking it up.

I'm still sceptical, but I may have to give it a try. Got nothing to lose. What psi are you using?

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
I have done something similar in the past on spots with a hydro force. if a spot does not come out on the cleaning swipe just blast it lose. I did that back when I first started quite a bit just out of instinct. I had since forgotten about it because I can usually get most spots out with our prespray and a quick rake if needed. But it is very useful on tough spots. but ink? Thats just amazing!. in theory the super hot water and detergent should rapidly liquify the ink and suspend it allowing the vac to remove it rapidly.