Secret Formula | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Secret Formula

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
Hi Rob just wondering about secret formula. I read the label and says it's for extraction. That's fine but wondered if it will foam up enough to really use as a shampoo for very delicate material . Sometime I use a mit or brush to apply keeping the moisture to a minimum not chancing damage to the surface. Thank you. jz.

jack zerkie

Jun 27, 2008
cape coral florida
Business Location
United States
Hi Rob is my question in the wrong area . Could you please move it to the proper one. Thank you. jz
Hi Rob your like my wife of 54 yrs she never understands my questions. I'm sorry . I want to know if the product is really a shampoo or just extraction . Either would work but I don't want to use it the wrong way as a shampoo and over wet the item being cleaned.It could be my old age I just don't get it I will be 78 next week so that could be part of the problem. But still love to clean. jz.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hi Rob your like my wife of 54 yrs she never understands my questions. I'm sorry . I want to know if the product is really a shampoo or just extraction . Either would work but I don't want to use it the wrong way as a shampoo and over wet the item being cleaned.It could be my old age I just don't get it I will be 78 next week so that could be part of the problem. But still love to clean. jz.
No problem. It’s a mix of both but mostly HWE.