Secret formula acid rinse

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
Ok so i have used 4 6.5 lb jars of this stuff. It cleans and rinses well especially with the secret formula prespray. But this stuff builds up in all solution screens. I have even went to just mixing 4 oz per 5 gallon jug. I am done with this product. Too much build up. Sorry Rob but this one needs to go back to the drawing board. Your prespray tho kills good job.

Reactions: waxman

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Ok so i have used 4 6.5 lb jars of this stuff. It cleans and rinses well especially with the secret formula prespray. But this stuff builds up in all solution screens. I have even went to just mixing 4 oz per 5 gallon jug. I am done with this product. Too much build up. Sorry Rob but this one needs to go back to the drawing board. Your prespray tho kills good job.
I think bridgepoint had the same problem with their acid rinse. The solution to the problem was to install a water softener.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Addressing now with my chemist. Do you have any pictures Randall?

Reactions: Cameron RDS

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
I think bridgepoint had the same problem with their acid rinse. The solution to the problem was to install a water softener.
I have a water softner on all 3 of my vans

Reactions: Cameron RDS

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I have a water softner on all 3 of my vans
Maybe I'm wrong then.

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
Probably a simple adjustment will fix it.
I think my fix will be a different product. I bought flex ice at the same time. I will try it out starting next week. I used to use either bp end zone or prochems all fiber rinse. I never had any problems. Not really sure why i switched. I guess i was so impressed with preload 5 and RSF that i felt his acid rinse would be a home run. Im just trying to let people know my opinion of the product.

Reactions: RVR

M4sT3R T3CH

Feb 1, 2009
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
The problem is the long term effects on your TM. Unless u like descaling your unit every month or 2
Is the acid just breaking scale loose and clogging the filters?
I dont believe so. Because this is even starting in the solution screen on the front of my machine on all 3 units. All prochems 2 peaks and 1 Apex