Second truck. How and when?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Dec 11, 2017
Real Name
Jim Kitt
Ok cool...but FYI thin skinned people don't fare well on these forums.

And...did you vote for Trump or Killary? The wrong answer may be a disqualifier.
Thanks. Luckily this isn't my first forum and I don't have the need to win your approval. Gotta love the trolls though. Keep up the good work. Every forum needs them.

Your not far from me as Im in Va beach Va. Stop in if your ever up this way.
Nice! I probably visit that area a couple times a year. I'll message you when we head that way.

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Thanks. Luckily this isn't my first forum and I don't have the need to win your approval. Gotta love the trolls though. Keep up the good work. Every forum needs them.

Nice! I probably visit that area a couple times a year. I'll message you when we head that way.
Oh-oh...it's the sweeeeet one!

Travis Teague

Oct 5, 2016
Real Name
Travis Teague
Ok cool...but FYI thin skinned people don't fare well on these forums.

And...did you vote for Trump or Killary? The wrong answer may be a disqualifier.
Jim tell allied to f, off.
We have some fun at other people's expense but these guys know there shit when it comes to cleaning .

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
From Charlotte, NC and am new to the restoration space. Been building businesses all my life so I expect the learning curve to be a bit quicker, but I still have a lot to learn :D
Let them know it’s none of their business who you voted for Jim! You see what this Doe Doe heads tweets every day anyways right? Lol

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Let them know it’s none of their business who you voted for Jim! You see what this Doe Doe heads tweets every day anyways right? Lol
True. I hate talking politics on here and personally I stay away from political threads.

Welcome Jim!

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Peoples votes matter. If i walk into a home where the owners clearly voted for the commies...i adjust my prices to ensure their wealth is re-distributed to me.

Muahahahahahahahaha!