Searching for the best encap. juice!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 18, 2018
Real Name
Ron Beaire
I'm new here, and I will admit right off the bat that I'm very hard headed, and old school! I would really like to know. What is the best encapsulation product out there? Real use case. I'm going to purchase a case of each one mentioned and put it to the test myself. I will use it on rat nasty, CGD, residential, etc. I will also use it with CRB, 175 rpm, 200rpm, OP, Cimex, Orbot, prespray before truckmount HWE, prespray before using high flow extraction, like the steamon demon and the cfx...so basically I'm going to use it with every type of cleaning process in our arsenal! We currently use Scotts Foam Dry 2x ...we also use Hydroxipro, as well as a few products from Bonnet Pro! I have tried a few others but didn't give them a fair shake because they were samples or products that came with purchasing other carpet cleaning companies ie businesses! I have 30 years experience and have cleaned over 100,000 zillion rooms lol, so we know what we are doing! We were using encapsulation before it was even called encapsulation! I'm a truckmount person, but we are getting a crap load of new clients that demand we use VLM or a dry cleaning system because of the need to immediately use their carpet! So if you all don't mind helping me with your input that would be great!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
We think our TMF Encap is great.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
There are several good encap products. Often the best choice depends upon the job and the method of application.

Bridgepoints' Encapuclean O2 to remove tea, coffee and cola stains which are pretty common in commercial carpet. Also brightens up colors that should be bold. Many don't like the odor of the concentrated product.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CC17GL

Bridgepoint's Encapclean DS (Double Strength) for general cleaning including oils. Provides longer protection against wicking due to the more durable polymer. Good cost.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CC15GL

Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
I've probably tried them all and I'd have to say that Bonnet Pro makes the best encap juice products.

Another you might want to try that nobody has mentioned is Crystal Dry from R.E. Whittaker. Dick Whittaker pioneered the encap revolution. I used CD for many years with excellent results. And they have a wide array of encap product choice for the different tasks at hand. Give them a fair shake.

Nov 18, 2018
Real Name
Ron Beaire
There are several good encap products. Often the best choice depends upon the job and the method of application.

Bridgepoints' Encapuclean O2 to remove tea, coffee and cola stains which are pretty common in commercial carpet. Also brightens up colors that should be bold. Many don't like the odor of the concentrated product.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CC17GL

Bridgepoint's Encapclean DS (Double Strength) for general cleaning including oils. Provides longer protection against wicking due to the more durable polymer. Good cost.
https://interlinksupply.com/index.php?item_num=CC15GL
Thanks for the input ....Ill check it out!

Nov 18, 2018
Real Name
Ron Beaire
I've probably tried them all and I'd have to say that Bonnet Pro makes the best encap juice products.

Another you might want to try that nobody has mentioned is Crystal Dry from R.E. Whittaker. Dick Whittaker pioneered the encap revolution. I used CD for many years with excellent results. And they have a wide array of encap product choice for the different tasks at hand. Give them a fair shake.
Thanks for the info on the Whittaker I'm going to check it out!

Blacktiedetailing

www.crsurfacecare.com
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2011
Las Vegas
WWW.CRSurfaceCare.com
Real Name
Jeff Kondra
Business Location
United States
I'm new here, and I will admit right off the bat that I'm very hard headed, and old school! I would really like to know. What is the best encapsulation product out there? Real use case. I'm going to purchase a case of each one mentioned and put it to the test myself. I will use it on rat nasty, CGD, residential, etc. I will also use it with CRB, 175 rpm, 200rpm, OP, Cimex, Orbot, prespray before truckmount HWE, prespray before using high flow extraction, like the steamon demon and the cfx...so basically I'm going to use it with every type of cleaning process in our arsenal! We currently use Scotts Foam Dry 2x ...we also use Hydroxipro, as well as a few products from Bonnet Pro! I have tried a few others but didn't give them a fair shake because they were samples or products that came with purchasing other carpet cleaning companies ie businesses! I have 30 years experience and have cleaned over 100,000 zillion rooms lol, so we know what we are doing! We were using encapsulation before it was even called encapsulation! I'm a truckmount person, but we are getting a crap load of new clients that demand we use VLM or a dry cleaning system because of the need to immediately use their carpet! So if you all don't mind helping me with your input that would be great!
get in touch with Damon from the encap store. He is a great guy and has some awesome products too. DS2 is great as well

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Out SuperCap can’t be beat or 100% money back with no questions asked.