Searching for a used comet water pressure pump/hydramaster 427 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Searching for a used comet water pressure pump/hydramaster 427

TimM

Sep 9, 2007
Ogden Utah
Real Name
Tim
Business Location
United States
Call TW. At superior cleaning solutions at 1-877-644-0077 they should have a boxer 427 sitting the shop for parts.

redbeard719

Oct 16, 2014
United States
Real Name
Red Beard
Business Location
United States
I bought a brand new one through power washer authority for 280 and some shipping.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Good used condition needed
I don't know if this helps you since you're asking for a good used pump. I found out a long time ago that the pumps used on the Boxxer series and some of their others are Comet pumps. I'm not sure which model the Comet pump is on the 427. I found the one that works on my 421 for about 300. at a pressure washer supply place online. Same pump is 572. at Jondon. It appears this pump is used on the 427 as well.
http://www.jondon.com/ea-pumphydrapump-ii-3-5-gpm.html

I'm pretty sure this is the same pump. Take a look at the price. http://www.pressurewasherauthority.com/item--pressure-washer-pumps--comet-pump-lw3525s.html
I would double check to make sure if you decide to buy it, but I'm almost certain it will work. I can't remember what the S on the end of the model stands for so you might want to check into that if you're interested. The one I bought did have the S on the end of the model number and I've had no problems with it.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Just found for sure the difference between the LW and the LWS series is the rpm. LW is 1400 rpm and LWS is 1750. Still, I've been using an LWS for years. Doesn't seem to make a bit of difference.