Scott Warrington's Retirement | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Scott Warrington's Retirement

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
We need to announce that Scott Warrington has officially retired from day to day operations at Aramsco. Any involvement with the board will be at his discretion. We are thankful for his years of dedicated service to whomever asked. His breadth of knowledge and experience cannot be replaced with one individual. We will do what we can to supply accurate technical information throughout our organization. In short, it will take a village to replicate his knowledge.
Tom Forsythe has been monitoring the board over the last several years in preparation for this day. It would be helpful to tag him in any post where you want our input recognizing that the response time will be longer as board monitoring was part of Scott’s daily responsibility.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Scott isn't just a hardworking, intelligent, deeply spiritual man.

He doesn't just have a subtle yet wicked sense of humor.

He also has the most gracious demeanor I've ever encountered. He is humble, approachable, and blessed with a servant's heart.

There's not a single conversation I've ever had with him that I haven't learned something.

Scott, your legacy here - and in Other Places We Don't Name - is one that will, quite frankly, never be matched.

I do hope you peek in on us every now and then to make sure we're behaving... and to see what we're saying about you! :joyful:

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Hope Scott is OK.
He seems to always tell everything he's doing. Like time away from board and such.
Maybe it sad to say, I getting to old and need to rest more.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
You will be missed Scott, stop by when ever you can. Have a happy retirement!

I have had the opportunity to meet Tom Forsythe and tour his lab and manufacturing plant up at Bridgepoint headquarters. Tom is a wealth of knowledge both with how the chemicals work and what to use in any situation. Tom works hard every day to continually bring us new chemicals and keep all the existing chemicals up to date.

Tom is also extremely knowledgeable when it comes to cleaning and is an industry expert on fine rugs as well.

Thank you Tom for stepping up as Scott retires. Tom is someone I have looked up to in more ways than one as you can see from the picture below.

1CEEF4C5-C05C-435B-8E89-A02ACE334928.jpeg

329A4AEA-7E5E-4B75-889B-430AA12AE690.jpeg

1175BB56-472A-47E1-A4C4-29FBE251A4CC.jpeg

bcs

Mar 6, 2010
nz
Real Name
marcus barker
Business Location
New Zealand
Happy retirement Scott!Your an icon in this industry and be sorely missed.Always humble always helpful always willing to explain always full of excellent advice.The Man who has no equal on here

Reactions: Scott W

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Enjoy retirement Scott! Thank you so much for everything! You're a huge part of why my business is successful!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Scott reminds me of my in-laws that passed away. After they passed I could say nothing bad about them, being rare & great people. I can say the same about Scott, not one bad thing can I think of. Congrats Scott.

Reactions: Scott W and Fedri

Allred

Dec 10, 2017
Real Name
Erich Allred
I am grateful to have been able to meet you a few times. You really helped me out. I was amazed at how personable you are and how much you were involved in the moment, fully present in our conversations. You gave the gift of being authentic. Happy adventures to you and your family sir.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Thanks for all the kind words. This reminds me of the Mark Twain story of Tom Sawyer (or was it Huck Finn?) listening in on his own funeral.

I am glad to be away from big city life, especially the traffic. Although I will miss many friends from Salt Lake including Tom F with whom I had so many great conversations about the cleaning industry. Tom would regularly stop by my office when he arrived for work to bring up new topics to discuss.

I am more involved in my volunteer ministry and now in volunteer disaster relief work. I intend to keep Tuesday morning as my time to visit my on-line friends in the industry. If your question can wait a week for an answer, I will get to it next Tuesday. :) If not, I intend to supplement my social security check as a part-time consultant. Sign-up and I can respond whenever needed.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Thanks for all the kind words. This reminds me of the Mark Twain story of Tom Sawyer (or was it Huck Finn?) listening in on his own funeral.

I am glad to be away from big city life, especially the traffic. Although I will miss many friends from Salt Lake including Tom F with whom I had so many great conversations about the cleaning industry. Tom would regularly stop by my office when he arrived for work to bring up new topics to discuss.

I am more involved in my volunteer ministry and now in volunteer disaster relief work. I intend to keep Tuesday morning as my time to visit my on-line friends in the industry. If your question can wait a week for an answer, I will get to it next Tuesday. :) If not, I intend to supplement my social security check as a part-time consultant. Sign-up and I can respond whenever needed.

Enjoy your retirement Scott.