Say goodbye to Prochem | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Say goodbye to Prochem

Quentin White

Feb 26, 2013
Real Name
Quentin White
I Ran Hydramaster equipment for over thirty years and when i blew up a vacuum pump on my last CDS and the factory took over 3 weeks to replace it in the middle of the busy season i said that was the last straw. I bought a Sapphire Scientific hoss 700 and when the motor died a week before it was out of warranty Sapphire fixed it in thier shop and 6 weeks later i got it back. That is way to long in my book for what you pay for the. I have been using a Pro Chem Everest for over two years. It now has over 2500 hours and the only problem i have had is a weak battery. It has cut cleaning times in half with no headaches. I looked real hard at the Sapphire 870 and almost bought it but the sales team from the factory jacked me around. That along with the bad service on fixing my rotary sealed the deal for me. Fortunately i will retire before my Everest wears out so i wont have to deal with the ne mergers and headaches over corporate America not caring about us little guys and not caring if we make money or not. Sorry guys for the long rant i got carried away.

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
2500 hrs. Time to have the timing belt changed.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
I Ran Hydramaster equipment for over thirty years and when i blew up a vacuum pump on my last CDS and the factory took over 3 weeks to replace it in the middle of the busy season i said that was the last straw. I bought a Sapphire Scientific hoss 700 and when the motor died a week before it was out of warranty Sapphire fixed it in thier shop and 6 weeks later i got it back. That is way to long in my book for what you pay for the. I have been using a Pro Chem Everest for over two years. It now has over 2500 hours and the only problem i have had is a weak battery. It has cut cleaning times in half with no headaches. I looked real hard at the Sapphire 870 and almost bought it but the sales team from the factory jacked me around. That along with the bad service on fixing my rotary sealed the deal for me. Fortunately i will retire before my Everest wears out so i wont have to deal with the ne mergers and headaches over corporate America not caring about us little guys and not caring if we make money or not. Sorry guys for the long rant i got carried away.
Some of these hx. Truckmounts can get complicated....
Its like having 20 kids in a family. Vs 2 kids in a family... a lot ofcompnents can go wrong...
Any truckmount you buy has to be able to be fixed in a reasonable time..nothing over. 1 week...if you are making 500 a day that is major $$$ down the drain....
I have had van transmission and engine go out and the are always fixed within A week or 10 days.....

JDARNOLD

Jul 31, 2012
Real Name
Edward Arnold
Business Location
United States
Now it's called Siphire scientific