Sapphire Scientific 370 Truck Mount For Sale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
I can tell by the temperature dial that that machine is several years old maybe three or more when was the last time it actually ran ? Does it currently turn over and run or is the blower locked up ?

La Flama Blanca

May 16, 2013
Real Name
Darin
I just don't see why one would sell a good running truck mount. Unless they are getting out of the industry. My old business partners rolled their van with a new prochem and the tow truck just put it on a flatbed and the truck mount say upside down for weeks til the insurance paid up. They took the tm out, cleaned it really good and were asking top dollar for a machine that was sitting in it's own shit for weeks.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
I just don't see why one would sell a good running truck mount. Unless they are getting out of the industry. My old business partners rolled their van with a new prochem and the tow truck just put it on a flatbed and the truck mount say upside down for weeks til the insurance paid up. They took the tm out, cleaned it really good and were asking top dollar for a machine that was sitting in it's own shit for weeks.
Im selling a good proven workhorse that never breaks with a six months guarantee and 30 day buyback guarantee. why? I need a quiet one CDS will be.