Salt residue on tile floors in commercial account

mbrandt

Apr 5, 2011
Wisconsin
Real Name
Mark Brandt
Business Location
United States
What do you use in mop water to remove salt residue from ceramic floors in commercial account

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
You need an acid rinse. You can use Flex Ice if you have that or Fab-Set. Both of these can be diluted 1:4 and be equal or stronger than vinegar without the smell of salad.

If you want a more detail explanation, I have an article on removing salt and ice melter residue. You can email Schyler Lewis for a copy slewis@interlinksupply.com

Reactions: Ymetimme

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
You need an acid rinse. You can use Flex Ice if you have that or Fab-Set. Both of these can be diluted 1:4 and be equal or stronger than vinegar without the smell of salad.

If you want a more detail explanation, I have an article on removing salt and ice melter residue. You can email Schyler Lewis for a copy slewis@interlinksupply.com
And what’s wrong with salad? lol

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

I keep fab-set around it works great

Vinegar is not very professional under any circumstances it smells like a pickle factory!!!!!

Reactions: Scott W