Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You and Rob are wrong I do know something and I can trash sodium carbonate with scientific proof. It does have advantages but more disadvantages. I'm just not in the mood. It is a useful product though.
Please do when you are in the mood.

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Please do when you are in the mood.

I don't think I will Rob. This type of conversations always end up in piss matches instead of being used as educational moments where one could be right or wrong and teach and learn from one other. If I want to talk chemistry however, I go to the chemistry sites where I'm nothing but an idiot learning from the ones who make a living out of it and are willing to educate.

Reactions: aloha one

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I don't think I will Rob. This type of conversations always end up in piss matches instead of being used as educational moments where one could be right or wrong and teach and learn from one other. If I want to talk chemistry however, I go to the chemistry sites where I'm nothing but an idiot learning from the ones who make a living out of it and are willing to educate.
I thought we have all been having a nice respectful conversation. if you change your mind please post.

Nomad74

www.apcarpetcleaners.com
Premium VIP
Apr 26, 2013
Redding, Ca
Real Name
Damon
Business Location
United States
Sometimes it's better to stay silent and let others kick the bee-hive. More fun to watch them get stung from the sidelines. Life has a funny way of sorting this kind of stuff out.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Odd you only touched on one similarity out of 15 in my opinion. But hey if your happy I am happy.
I touched on that one subject because I did the research before saiger sauce even came out

My customers kept asking me what my services were compared to zero rez. So I found that using Soda Ashe brings the condition of my water nearly identical to what they use

So yes, when you mentioned that being just a filler, was incorrect

The best prespray you ever brought to the industry was p5 , and I told everyone. I'm currently seeing the benefits of SS, and it is one of the best out there

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
OK that is 1 discrepancy of the 15 points I made. Here is one thing we do know. Les has ZERO fillers. SS has a lot of filler soda ash. So back to remaining 14 points.

I have 2 analysis by 2 different chemists. And Marks claims are "surfactant based". The 15 claims are right off the video by Les and Mark. This is my opinion.
Who are your chemists?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I touched on that one subject because I did the research before saiger sauce even came out

My customers kept asking me what my services were compared to zero rez. So I found that using Soda Ashe brings the condition of my water nearly identical to what they use

So yes, when you mentioned that being just a filler, was incorrect

The best prespray you ever brought to the industry was p5 , and I told everyone. I'm currently seeing the benefits of SS, and it is one of the best out there

Guess I need to bring out Preload7+.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Really? Why? Do tell ...

Lightning Carpet Care LLC
The product promotes precipitation. It is not meant to be used without soft water. You will have to descale your rig more often, loose pressure all of a sudden and little by little on job sites.

water softeners are not that expensive do the investment your rig , clients and products will appreciate it.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
I'm just a dumb carpet cleaner and really don't know much about Soda Ash, but this was interesting to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_carbonate
That was one of the pages I looked at while researching on it.

I needed a good explanation to offer my customers on what ZeroRez does, and why do I feel my process is better. So I found Soda Ashe. Then after calling Harvard, they suggested Extreme Rinse
http://www.hcronline.com/assets/extreme.pdf

3months later, Saiger sauce came to the competition on the forums, (coincidently it has Soda Ashe as well) and I tried it with Extreme Rinse.

It works Awesome

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Odd you only touched on one similarity out of 15 in my opinion. But hey if your happy I am happy.
I did some research and I'll touch on a couple other subjects.

Keep in mind, I'm not a chemist, nor have I asked any questions from my imaginary chemists, like you have, LOL. (just joking Rob, chill bro)

On a serious note, the SDS sheets don't match up.
http://www.truckmountdepot.com/SLOP___GOBBLE_MSDS.pdf

https://www.saigers.com/images/pdfs/Saigers-Sauce-1-SDS.pdf

Judson's slop and gobble has potassium Hydroxide in it, and SS doesn't. Potassium Hydroxide is a lye that's used to make liquid soap. I guess Les thought it would be good, since we're adding water to our powder, I don't know. But that can cause lumping when it's just sitting in the pail in our humid environment.

On the other side, Slopngobble as sodium per carbonate, and SS has just sodium carbonate. Not much of a difference, but some would say it has a difference with a little bubbling in it.

Kinda like your pro10k when you were trying hard to copy ph10k and you were telling us not to mix it with super hot water or the bubbling would be outrageous. I remember calling you with feedback on my first mix.

My point is, most of these pre sprays out here are very similar, just like your liquid preload, which was Harvard's Grime Release pro

You never told us why Harvard fired you as a customer. I feel they're a very good supplier for our chemicals. I've used several of their products and I feel that nothing is diluted or filled.

That's why I felt you needed to to be aware that your findings aren't totally true.

Reactions: brentnorman

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I did some research and I'll touch on a couple other subjects.

Keep in mind, I'm not a chemist, nor have I asked any questions from my imaginary chemists, like you have, LOL. (just joking Rob, chill bro)

On a serious note, the SDS sheets don't match up.
http://www.truckmountdepot.com/SLOP___GOBBLE_MSDS.pdf

https://www.saigers.com/images/pdfs/Saigers-Sauce-1-SDS.pdf

Judson's slop and gobble has potassium Hydroxide in it, and SS doesn't. Potassium Hydroxide is a lye that's used to make liquid soap. I guess Les thought it would be good, since we're adding water to our powder, I don't know. But that can cause lumping when it's just sitting in the pail in our humid environment.

On the other side, Slopngobble as sodium per carbonate, and SS has just sodium carbonate. Not much of a difference, but some would say it has a difference with a little bubbling in it.

Kinda like your pro10k when you were trying hard to copy ph10k and you were telling us not to mix it with super hot water or the bubbling would be outrageous. I remember calling you with feedback on my first mix.

My point is, most of these pre sprays out here are very similar, just like your liquid preload, which was Harvard's Grime Release pro

You never told us why Harvard fired you as a customer. I feel they're a very good supplier for our chemicals. I've used several of their products and I feel that nothing is diluted or filled.

That's why I felt you needed to to be aware that your findings aren't totally true.

Matt may I speak candidly or do I need to sugar coat it? I know how sensitive you are and don't want to hurt your feelings.

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
Matt may I speak candidly or do I need to sugar coat it? I know how sensitive you are and don't want to hurt your feelings.

Ahhh heck Rob, say it out loud bro. You know I've stuck my foot in my mouth before in the past. No big deal to me

Reactions: aloha one

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
The main reason I've joined in on the conversation and am so in disagreement with you, is because you are a supplier.

Is Bridgepoint dogging https://shop.truckmountforums.com's products? Is Butler dogging Jutson's chemicals, even though butler's are a bright rainbow, lol?

And is Saiger Dogging TMF chems?

No

And the reason being, because it's a bad business practice. If you weren't selling your own, I might consider your "research" to be considerate and humble.

It's a bad business 101 practice to be doing. You are very successful in your career, but it just seems greedy in my eyes that you feel you need to do all this testing to show what?

Cleanfax (neutral party) did a test on the encap chems several months ago. I took that as very genuine and appreciated it.

It's a conflict of interest to see your comments on threads like these. I'm really surprised that I'm the only one who's seeing this and expressing my opinions.

Just my thoughts. You'll look much better and you'll get more business if you promote your products more and remain neutral on any other questions about your competitors that these members have. It's just more professional

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
The main reason I've joined in on the conversation and am so in disagreement with you, is because you are a supplier.

Is Bridgepoint dogging https://shop.truckmountforums.com's products? Is Butler dogging Jutson's chemicals, even though butler's are a bright rainbow, lol?

And is Saiger Dogging TMF chems?

No

And the reason being, because it's a bad business practice. If you weren't selling your own, I might consider your "research" to be considerate and humble.

It's a bad business 101 practice to be doing. You are very successful in your career, but it just seems greedy in my eyes that you feel you need to do all this testing to show what?

Cleanfax (neutral party) did a test on the encap chems several months ago. I took that as very genuine and appreciated it.

It's a conflict of interest to see your comments on threads like these. I'm really surprised that I'm the only one who's seeing this and expressing my opinions.

Just my thoughts. You'll look much better and you'll get more business if you promote your products more and remain neutral on any other questions about your competitors that these members have. It's just more professional
Feel better or do you need more time to rant?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ok Matt. First off did you vote for Hillary? Secondly, I think you have your head so far up M&M's butts you can't see daylight. Those guys send me unsolicited texts bragging about their sales at odd hours while apparently drinking. (See text copies) Who does that kind crap? Do you think Bridgepoint or https://shop.truckmountforums.com send each other"bragging" texts and tell each other to commit suicide? Mark calls me a "dick" on MB. You ever hear BP or JD representatives call each other "dicks" and worse? Have you ever heard me say a curse word about Mark? Nope. Just pointed out that his product is a "copy" to some degree in my opinion. But the 14 marketing points are almost 100% identical. TMF has always sniffed out rats.

Thats why you have to address the slight chemical difference because you know I am correct on every single other point. Reminds me of the democrats who couldn't see the forest for the trees and the damage they were doing to our country. The fact that Mark denied knowing anything about Les's product or history combined with his calling me names is dubious at best in my opinion. And if you keep poking a lion eventually he will bite you. So I did some research. I never said it was the "same", I said the product was "similar" as they both claim to be mostly "surfactant based". It's my duty to do this even if it "affects my sales".

Those guys have spoke disparagingly about me and Les for years and you never said a word. (Couple samples below). I point out 1 discrepancy and people get butt hurt while others are doing much worse. Hillary did same to Trump. Shame there are board politics but it is what it is. Maybe they feel like they got two birds on with one stone based on how they have spoken about me MB over last 10 years. So with one stone by ripping others off and copying me they hit Les and me in my opinion.

That would explain the "bragging texts" sent too me. Mark is walking in my exact same footprints, forum & Fb presence, Youtube videos, chemical sales and even same private label companies just to mention a few in my opinion. I feel their motivation is hate and envy as the threads below show. Mark is Mikes minion and Mike lives vicariously through him to try and harm us. As John L said, "Rob you rained on Mikes parade by starting you own forum thats now larger than his". This is my opinion. Just do a search Mark and Mike calling me many names beside Dick;

http://***********/threads/rob-allen-must-have-an-inverted-weener.246922/

Mark Saiger
http://%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!%!*@%%**!/threads/its-knock-off-tuesday.280879/data/avatars/m/40/40577.jpg?1450441975

Mr Happy!
Name:
Mark Saiger

Big poof up pound on chest day for him....

He's a major D**k....Yeah....I said it.....

Yes, Les has the "original blue surfactant based product" and anything after that is a copy. Thats the facts. Just like their are tons of "slam" product copies. Heck everything in our industry is a copy. If that bothers you I recommend counseling like they were giving kids at school over Trump winning. You may need a safe space like liberals crying today. MB seems to offer you that. :)

PS:I fired them, they didn't fire me. Get your facts straight.