jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I think chems are what make this business fun and what keep cleaners going really. Prob why when new chems come out everybody is excited and ready to talk about it.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app
yes sir,, mainly because we are all looking for that one chem fix that will do it all.
it doesn't exist

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
yes sir,, mainly because we are all looking for that one chem fix that will do it all.
it doesn't exist
I dont know if I am just cheap or know better, I refuse to buy the newest chemical just because it is suppose to be the cure all. I wait until I hear others say it works, let them be the testers.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
I need every advantage I can get using a portable and TMF products have kicked butt for me! However I have bought and used Saiger Sauce 1 and had great results! I think it is in pretty poor taste to cut down ones business and product to better ones image.

Reactions: brentnorman

dlshetler

Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Frank Ricard
Business Location
United States
I picked some up for testing. Take it for what it is worth. I found it to be eerily like Les Judsons Slop and Gobble except SS more diluted in my opinion. The color, formulation, consistency, and selling features used by Les for years are exactly the same as Marks;

Les Judosns Slop & Gobble feature list;
1) Blue prespray (recommended 10oz per 8:1 inline sprayer or 1oz per gallon pump up)
2) Surfactant only prespray
3) Surfactants sources outside industry
4) No butyl's
5) No VOC's
6) NO NTA's
7) No Delime
8) No sodium percarbonate (peroxide powder)
9) Non toxic
10) No solvents
11) Sells a sodium perc, d-lime booster for rat nasty or polys
12) Les and Joyce are a mom and pop operation that mixes & formulates at his truckmount building shop. Nice people.

***Les's S&G product was the cats meow of Mikes board for last 5+ years until they had a falling out and separated ways.

Saigers Special Sauce feature list;
1) Blue prespray (recommended 18-20oz per 8:1 inline sprayer or 4oz per gallon pump up)
2) Surfactant only prespray
3) Surfactants sourced outside industry
4) No butyls
5) No VOC's
6) No NTA's
7) No Delime
8) No sodium percarbonate
9) Non-Toxic
10) No solvents
11) Sells a sodium perc, d-lime and butyl booster for rat nasty or polys
12) Made by Harvard chemical and Mark puts his sticker on it. Mark is a distributor for Harvard.

***Mark said he knows nothing about Les's product though Mark is top contributing poster on MB for years. Plus Mike hates Les for supporting John L's competing ICE expo to Experience where Mike fest held. Mike and Les are mortal enemies.

Routinly Mark and Mike when they sent me an unsolicted text lately rubbing in that they sold 35k of prespray in one week. Though bragging is poor taste I still said I hope you make a million Mark.

He probably will do well. Poor Les had the original concept but couldn't sell the sizzle. Marks eerily similar has the forums and groups to hype & sell the sizzle.

To sum up our testing;

It seems to be a surfactant based prespray that needs to be mechanically agitated to be effective. Must be boosted with Harvards Soy (butyl & ether liquid), Harvards d-solv d-lime and sodium perc booster for rat nastys and especially polys.

PS:If you decide to use it and you have Groutmaster on hand add 1-2 scoops for the nastys. And if you want to save shipping and want a surfactant based only prespray, you could pick up some Chemspec Formula 90 powder, Hydramasters or Prochems Dry slurry powder or whatever is available in your area.

Good day.

Les's video from years back;

Marks recent;

Did you watch Les's video before you posted it? It actually proves a few of your points wrong.

A lot of your "analysis" on both products is pretty sketchy.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Did you watch Les's video before you posted it? It actually proves a few of your points wrong.

A lot of your "analysis" on both products is pretty sketchy.
Not my analysis. That is exactly word for word Les and Marks claims. Feel free to point out any discrepancies. Unlike other boards I'll offer free speech.

Reactions: jtsunbrite

dlshetler

Jun 10, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Frank Ricard
Business Location
United States
Not my analysis. That is exactly word for word Les and Marks claims. Feel free to point out any discrepancies. Unlike other boards I'll offer free speech.

Slop and Gobble has Sodium Perc as stated in the video. Obviously that means it's not solely a surfactant/detergent.

As far as SS1 being "only" a detergent, how do you know, exactly? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that neither Harvard nor Mark shared the formulation with you.

Also, recommended dilution is 2 oz. per gallon, 4 oz. is for extreme soil. Just like 90% of the powdered pre-sprays out there.

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
Slop and Gobble has Sodium Perc as stated in the video. Obviously that means it's not solely a surfactant/detergent.

As far as SS1 being "only" a detergent, how do you know, exactly? I'm gonna go ahead and guess that neither Harvard nor Mark shared the formulation with you.

Also, recommended dilution is 2 oz. per gallon, 4 oz. is for extreme soil. Just like 90% of the powdered pre-sprays out there.
Which one gives better results SS1 or Slop and Gobble?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

OK that is 1 discrepancy of the 15 points I made. Here is one thing we do know. Les has ZERO fillers. SS has a lot of filler soda ash. So back to remaining 14 points.

I have 2 analysis by 2 different chemists. And Marks claims are "surfactant based". The 15 claims are right off the video by Les and Mark. This is my opinion.

Reactions: jtsunbrite

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@dlshetler speaking of sketchy. I find it very inappropriate that Mark and Mike send me unsolicited text messages bragging all the time.

IMG_0854.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@dlshetler notice I said "If he makes a million I am happy for him". So please before you impute wrong motives to me consider my kind comment in return to the boasting.

And Mark would not shake my hand when I offered mine to him last April at the Experience carpet cleaning expo.

IMG_0701.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Doesn't really look unsolicited since it looks like you were talking about your income streams right before that, but it's hard to tell since you're only sharing a small part of what appears to be a larger conversation.
100% unsolicited. Go to them and get rest of the convo and post here instead speculating. Your free to. I have never once texted first and absolutely never texted what I make to them. If you can get their copies and post differently showing I initiated or bragged I will send you the 35k that they bragged about. Plus I don't hate neither of them and wish them well. I offered my hand out to Mark and he would not shake it at the last expo in April. And yet I still harbor ZERO animosity.

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
I think chems are what make this business fun and what keep cleaners going really. Prob why when new chems come out everybody is excited and ready to talk about it.

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app
Yeah, fun, and often confusing. Anyone who says otherwise is either very smart and really, really knows their stuff or they're a flaming idiot. Take your pick. Now I'm not calling anyone an idiot, just expressing my views.:D We have all these lines of chems and I'll tell ya it can be both costly and confusing to find what you REALLY need. I well remember the days I used to spend a long time in the old https://shop.truckmountforums.com catalog they used to send out annually. It was mind boggling. That is nothing compared to what is available today through the net. Just about every manufacturer of chems puts out something for just about every situation you can run into. I've never stuck with one line although I have stuck with certain presprays I like because I know what will happen when I apply them.

Reactions: vibra vacster

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yeah, fun, and often confusing. Anyone who says otherwise is either very smart and really, really knows their stuff or they're a flaming idiot. Take your pick. Now I'm not calling anyone an idiot, just expressing my views.:D We have all these lines of chems and I'll tell ya it can be both costly and confusing to find what you REALLY need. I well remember the days I used to spend a long time in the old https://shop.truckmountforums.com catalog they used to send out annually. It was mind boggling. That is nothing compared to what is available today through the net. Just about every manufacturer of chems puts out something for just about every situation you can run into. I've never stuck with one line although I have stuck with certain presprays I like because I know what will happen when I apply them.

Randy would you like to be a chem tester for us? Everyone knows your a straight shooter.

@wandwizard

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Which one gives better results SS1 or Slop and Gobble?
I doubt Frank is going to answer even though I offered him 35k to prove my points wrong. However I think @Odin has used Les Judsons product. Maybe he will chime in. Terry what did you think of Slop & Gobble?

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
slop and gobble has pretty much been my go to for just about everything for domestic I mix it a little weak and for the real dirty stuff Golden dragons an the like only a few times I have had to boost it with citrus solvent.