Saigers Sauce | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Saigers Sauce

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Lol. I have a friend who is always trying a different prespray every month. I never can figure out why someone would switch prespray so often. I figure if what you are using is working good why change?
Dam on that guy

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
Lol. I have a friend who is always trying a different prespray every month. I never can figure out why someone would switch prespray so often. I figure if what you are using is working good why change?
But what if the next spray just works a lil bit better, then the next one after that might work a weeee bit better than the other, and don't even get me started about the next one

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
I haven't heard of Saiger's Sauce until recently, but I tip my hat to any pre-spray not loaded with phosphates, ethers or the caustics. Just from a glance though, the other half of SS might just be table salt. RAW's sodium carbonate/citrate combo cleans like you wouldn't believe and it's 100% active with no fillers. Add in a renewable low foaming surfactant and say goodbye to the hazards.

Any SS fans want to do a side-by-side with RAW?

I'll mail you a sample.

Reactions: admin

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
But what if the next spray just works a lil bit better, then the next one after that might work a weeee bit better than the other, and don't even get me started about the next one

Sent from my XT1254 using TMF Forums mobile app
I guess as an old timer I've been through that. I can't see anything working better than what I'm using now. I've been using the same presprays for years now, 3 different ones for different types of carpet. You can't get much better than perfect.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I guess as an old timer I've been through that. I can't see anything working better than what I'm using now. I've been using the same presprays for years now, 3 different ones for different types of carpet. You can't get much better than perfect.
Yup Chemistry hasn't changed for pretreatments in the last 20 years but the saigers of the world will always try to make us believe they've rediscovered true north...

....and those who drink the placebo flavored koolaid will continue to line the pockets of those who shout the loudest...

Reactions: Todd the Cleaner
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
I haven't heard of Saiger's Sauce until recently, but I tip my hat to any pre-spray not loaded with phosphates, ethers or the caustics. Just from a glance though, the other half of SS might just be table salt. RAW's sodium carbonate/citrate combo cleans like you wouldn't believe and it's 100% active with no fillers. Add in a renewable low foaming surfactant and say goodbye to the hazards.

Any SS fans want to do a side-by-side with RAW?

I'll mail you a sample.
Do you have a website so we can see what you sell?

license2Clean

Apr 10, 2008
calif
Todd, what three presprays are you using?

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
Yup Chemistry hasn't changed for pretreatments in the last 20 years but the saigers of the world will always try to make us believe they've rediscovered true north...

....and those who drink the placebo flavored koolaid will continue to line the pockets of those who shout the loudest...
I haven't discovered true north, but what I have re-discovered is an effective replacement for phosphates in presprays: sodium citrate. It's an expensive ingredient, but worth it for any carpet cleaner with a conscience. RAW also includes a renewable low sudzing surfactant that rivals petro-based surfs. It's no true north, but a cleaner way forward for our industry.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I haven't discovered true north, but what I have re-discovered is an effective replacement for phosphates in presprays: sodium citrate. It's an expensive ingredient, but worth it for any carpet cleaner with a conscience. RAW also includes a renewable low sudzing surfactant that rivals petro-based surfs. It's no true north, but a cleaner way forward for our industry.
:rolleyes:

RAW Prespray

Preferred Vendor
Sep 29, 2011
La Porte, IN
www.evercleantn.com
Real Name
Brandon B
Business Location
United States
There would be no greater achievement for me than to pull a veteran carpet cleaner off his trusted prespray while replacing it with RAW. Let me know if you're up for it. I'll drop you sample in the mail ASAP.