Saiger Brother get together and 2 Zipper wands

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Got the 2 brothers together the other night at small restaurant job over in Bemidji, MN.

They had been wanting to try the Zippers as well, so I made the trip.

2 Butler High heat units outside with larger blowers (47 Tuttils)

We were having way too much fun cleaning and really needed a bigger place to keep having some fun cleaning!

Youngest Brother Kirk Saiger on the Left, middle Brother Dave Saiger on the Right

Earlier in the day, I knocked out a funeral home with 2500 sq ft and some stairs by myself in 2 hours and 15 minutes. I did have 30 minutes of prep time before started Zippering out the place doing sticky tabbing and the needed prep work, but just shy of $1200 by myself in that time line, was very impressed!

I am booked to come back an do more work next week, and they said to make sure they just schedule them for next year at same time!

Been actually doing this job for about 8 years

And now more of the Saiger Brothers in action!

And now some videos :)

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com
"Bring on the Blue!"

Last edited:

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
so cool that you and your bother can work together without being at each other throat, like so many family out there. rock on.

Thanks,

These are my 2 younger brothers and we all love getting together and talking cleaning.

Family get together's involve showing each other new things.

Just love it!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Like Jay mentioned it always nice seeing your posts with pics.. have you tried the zipper out with the wand handle?

Also a side question.. I bought those blue tarp with canvas on back that you use and I do love them.. just one question though.. how do you fold yours and do you have any of the blue flaking off because of bubbling with the tarp and canvas?

Mark Saiger

May 27, 2007
Grand Rapids, MN
Real Name
Mark Saiger
Like Jay mentioned it always nice seeing your posts with pics.. have you tried the zipper out with the wand handle?

Also a side question.. I bought those blue tarp with canvas on back that you use and I do love them.. just one question though.. how do you fold yours and do you have any of the blue flaking off because of bubbling with the tarp and canvas?

Only tried the wand handle style for a brief few minutes at a fest this past February. Not enough time with it that I can give good info, but the more I use my T handle, I sometimes one hand it and have been thinking it could be a cool option especially in homes. Erik only makes that on the smaller unit I believe though.

On the blue tarps, we have had a few that pucker and some that over time have peeled....but most of the peeling has been when our hose will get set down for a second unattended and it gets ahold of the tarp and tears up the poly.

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Reactions: Mojo Rising