Rug Revolution Carpet Extractor For Sale

Discussion in 'Area Rug Cleaning Forum' started by joeyh50, Mar 9, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. joeyh50

joeyh50 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    #1 joeyh50, Mar 9, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
    I have a new (literally only used once to test it) Rug Revolution Pro-SS 1300 13' Centrifuge Wringer for sale.
    This machine goes for 57k new. I bought it about 2 years ago thinking I was going to get more into the area rug cleaning business but my brother and I decided to use the new building we acquired to open a commercial laundry instead. We held on to it because we still thought we might get another building but have since decided not to. This machine is a gem and can be yours for 33K. This is great price for this unit which you will not be able to get again for this price. Price does not include shipping. Call Joe 201-206-2882 The unit is in Hackensack NJ

2. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,683 / 84 / -0
    How does someone invest $57k on 1 piece of equipment and then change their mind :eek: you must have deep pockets and have multiple business going.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kingdomcome84

Kingdomcome84 Active Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Male
    Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -0
  4. joeyh50

joeyh50 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    We were already cleaning area rugs on a smaller scale. We have a successful dry cleaning business and get many of our rugs from there.
    We bought a building to expand that business and take over another out of NY. When that deal fell thru we decided to use that building
    for a laundry instead and but another building for rug cleaning. That didn't happen. So I do ask myself the same question quite often.
    That being said it's gonna be a great deal for someone else.

5. joeyh50

joeyh50 New Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey King, Can you send me a text or email on my cell and I will send you pics. I'm new on here and can't seem to get pics uploaded. Joe

6. Scott W

Scott W Preferred Vendor
    Premium VIP

Feb 14, 2006
    Technical support Bridgepoint
    West Jordan, UT
    Ratings:
    +10,021 / 11 / -1
    I know who this poster is and I know this machine from working with Clark Lancaster who built it for him.

This is the real deal and a great opportunity for anyone who is thinking about a centrifuge. Or you could buy one from me for $57K.

• Like Like x 1
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. budlucky

budlucky New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Do you still have this for sale?

8. budlucky

budlucky New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    Texas
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I donnt post on here much so sorry if I didn't reply correctly.

9. uberg

uberg New Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Male
    Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -0
    #9 uberg, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2017 at 12:14 AM
    IMG_8439.JPG I

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. PhilipW

PhilipW Active Member

Nov 29, 2015
    Male
    Owner/Operator
    South Carolina
    Ratings:
    +186 / 0 / -0
    Don't think you're in the right thread there bud.

• Agree Agree x 1