Rug Pit Puddle pump help | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Rug Pit Puddle pump help

Alireza

Aug 9, 2019
Real Name
Alireza Karami
Hi everyone
I am new in here

I have a rug pit and I used couple of puddle pumps to empty the water but none of the works properly and hair and fabrics get stocks and won't pump it property I just wanted to see which one suits this type of job before I buy another one
Many Thanks

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Hi everyone
I am new in here

I have a rug pit and I used couple of puddle pumps to empty the water but none of the works properly and hair and fabrics get stocks and won't pump it property I just wanted to see which one suits this type of job before I buy another one
Many Thanks
I’m not sure what pump you need but if the problem is just that your pump gets clogged with hair and lint then get a paint strainer filter and put the pump inside the bag. This way all the lint will be trapped by the bag keeping your pump clean. The filters are cheap enough that you can throw them away when they get dirty.

Alireza

Aug 9, 2019
Real Name
Alireza Karami
I’m not sure what pump you need but if the problem is just that your pump gets clogged with hair and lint then get a paint strainer filter and put the pump inside the bag. This way all the lint will be trapped by the bag keeping your pump clean. The filters are cheap enough that you can throw them away when they get dirty.

Hi thank you for the reply I have used this but the problem is the pump pulls this inside and sometimes the filter gets thing around it so doesn't allow the water go to the pump