Rug cleaning recommendation for the Houston, TX area

spincycle

Hey,

How are you all? I cross posted this in the Classifieds as well, apologies if this is not allowed, please delete this.

I am looking for an area rug cleaner (a Persian rugs) which my client purchased from abroad, I presume it is Silk.

The rug is about 4ft by 6ft, it is in the Houston TX area. The owner can take it to a store or have the cleaner come to their residence, whatever works.

Thank you very much

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Why are you posting here.Why are you not just googling a local cleaner and calling them???

Posting this kind of request here is very odd, strange, out of the ordinary.

Michadoh

Hey,

How are you all? I cross posted this in the Classifieds as well, apologies if this is not allowed, please delete this.

I am looking for an area rug cleaner (a Persian rugs) which my client purchased from abroad, I presume it is Silk.

The rug is about 4ft by 6ft, it is in the Houston TX area. The owner can take it to a store or have the cleaner come to their residence, whatever works.

Thank you very much
Hey Andy,

Try contacting cyrus artisan rugs https://www.cyrusrugs.com/
They have a cleaning services if my memory serves me right. Anyways, Just google cleaning services on Google.

Welcome

Welcome to the best carpet cleaning forum in the world!

Support

If you are in need of support, please use the live chat on the store for fast responses.