rug cleaning grates

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
Where can you buy those rug cleaning grates or grids for dusting, the metal roll up style with the one inch squares.
I have been looking for almost 2 weeks with no results.
Thanks, websites, stores, anywhere.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Where can you buy those rug cleaning grates or grids for dusting, the metal roll up style with the one inch squares.
I have been looking for almost 2 weeks with no results.
Thanks, websites, stores, anywhere.
I feel your pain, I looked for months. Then I called Dusty Roberts and asked to buy them and one of his rug badgers, but he basically told me I needed to buy his schooling first before hed sell them to me...
So being who I am, I hung up and started at thread like this, and a unnamed member called me up and sold me a set.

They are great!
Those won't work nearly as well, too much surface coverage.
But their better than nothing.

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
I feel your pain, I looked for months. Then I called Dusty Roberts and asked to buy them and one of his rug badgers, but he basically told me I needed to buy his schooling first before hed sell them to me...
So being who I am, I hung up and started at thread like this, and a unnamed member called me up and sold me a set.

They are great!
Those won't work nearly as well, too much surface coverage.
But their better than nothing.

If you scroll further down there are better ones. Metal would be a lot better, but as you say they would be better than nothing.

Do you have a rug badger?

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
it's just crazy, see them everywhere on youtube vid's and other vids but just caint seem to find them. Thanks for the link Mike, I'll take a look and keep searching for something.

crane

Sep 9, 2011
Texas
Real Name
steve crane
Business Location
United States
well found them on the rug badger site, hmm..1000 dollars for two 6x10 grids or 600 for one..Wow, didn't think they cost that much. 200 for shipping from canada.

Steamin' Seaman

Jun 15, 2010
Maine
Real Name
Buddy
Business Location
United States
I found a distributor for that stuff and I am waiting for a call back. its a steel type conveyor belt grid.

I asked for a price and still waiting, I might have to call again but will let you know where and how much.

Reactions: crane

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Ever since I got my Brush Pro I rarely use the Badger anymore. Really the Rug Badger is too 1 dimensional for me. The Brush Pro encaps,pre scrubs,pre vacuums and pile lifts.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Ever since I got my Brush Pro I rarely use the Badger anymore. Really the Rug Badger is too 1 dimensional for me. The Brush Pro encaps,pre scrubs,pre vacuums and pile lifts.
Are you using it for the dusting then?

Thats all the badger was for. And none of the other stuff you mentioned.

ajames242

Jun 23, 2008
GEORGIA
Real Name
Alvin James
Business Location
United States
Torrey;
I think that I found y rolling metal grates at The Mat King. Can't remember the site address but sure that Google can help.
Got mine about 3 years ago. They have a good selection and prompt shipping.

Tron

Aug 3, 2010
Business Location
United States
Torrey;
I think that I found y rolling metal grates at The Mat King. Can't remember the site address but sure that Google can help.
Got mine about 3 years ago. They have a good selection and prompt shipping.
PM me if you find it specifically .

I do have the official set of Rug badger rug grids, but I could use another set and they are thousands.

CHolland

Feb 24, 2013
Real Name
Chris Holland
One common name for the "grates" is "flat wire conveyor belts". It is very common in many different industrial and agricultural applications. There are many manufactures of it. All it takes is a little leg work on goggle and you will be able to find what your looking for.

Reactions: Torrey W

Joseph Rogers

Premium VIP
Dec 9, 2010
VA
Real Name
Jim Bob
Business Location
United States
I'd like to clarify something about Dusty:

His equipment is banging, ok? But I've been interacting with him a bit more over the past year or so, and he won't force you into his educational opportunities in order to purchase his equipment, but he WILL encourage you to do so. He's a very driven salesman, but I really think he wants to see people succeed in this business. He wrote an article about it awhile back, where guys will spend CRAZY amounts of money on equipment, and then wonder why their business doesn't go anywhere.

There are different personalities. There are entrepreneurs, there are technicians, there are salesmen, and there are managers.

Dusty is an entrepreneur salesperson. He's got some good patents, and he's leveraging them well. He also has a pretty solid educational/coaching program. The one thing you have to watch for is that his programs are structured so that you'll always have just that ONE MORE THING you need to buy. That's the only thing that I don't really like, but that's the salesman in him. I can't hate on the guy for that, I just have to take a few minutes to make sure that I'm getting the whole picture, and not just the next little tidbit.

If anyone else can get me info on dusting grids at a decent price, that would be greatly appreciated.

Kurt Harris

Mar 22, 2013
Real Name
Kurt
I use something similar to that, it's not what I wanted but for now it will be fine. What I wanted was those 1' vinyl tiles with a waffle grid but there is a difference of $5 bucks per foot, so, I'll stick with the rubber mats. I was looking for the same. Thanks for posting may be it would help me also.. :)