Rug Calendars for 2019

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Have you seen the beautiful rug calendars from Paul Shaper? Detailed photos of rugs for each month along with explanation of the rug. Beautiful and educational for those who love the woven art. Great to hang in your shop if you clean rugs. It tells customers who come in 'there is a rug lover here.'

I have purchased a couple hundred to give out to all my friends and contacts who are into rugs. If you want one, send me your name, company name and mailing address. I will get one sent out to you. No charge.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

Dec 1, 2008
cal
Real Name
jerry etheridge
Have you seen the beautiful rug calendars from Paul Shaper? Detailed photos of rugs for each month along with explanation of the rug. Beautiful and educational for those who love the woven art. Great to hang in your shop if you clean rugs. It tells customers who come in 'there is a rug lover here.'

I have purchased a couple hundred to give out to all my friends and contacts who are into rugs. If you want one, send me your name, company name and mailing address. I will get one sent out to you. No charge.

scottw@bridgewatercorp.net
I have plenty more calendars. Just send an email if you need one.
I have plenty more calendars. Just send an email if you need one.
Jerry Jether2121@aol.com thks Scott

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Jerry - This is a physical calendar. I can't email it. But, send me an email with your company name and address. I will forward the email to my associate who is fulfilling the requests. You will get on of these beautiful rug calendars.