Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yesterday while sitting down at lunch at the shop I heard my wife catch a carpet cleaning call. She had it on speakerphone so I could overhear it from the other room. The guy started off rude and got worse through the call. So much so I felt my blood pressure rise.

I thought to myself “man she has the patience of Job cause I’d a told that guy a thing or two”. Finally after he condescendingly said “don’t you think I already know these things lady several times” Sandee said “you know what, I don’t appreciate you being rude to me, you can take your business elsewhere”. He huffed and puffed and said “I will”.

She walked in and looked at me to see if I overheard. I said “great job, you lasted several minutes more than I would have”. We both laughed. Now we don’t like losing customers. We bend over backwards to accommodate clients. But we won’t be treated disrespectfully, period.

You know I used to be of the mindset that the customer is always right. Yes sometimes they are right and we realize they are under a lot stress these days also. But if you call us and act like a pure ahole you can shove your money where the sun doesn’t shine.

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Don't care what they spend with me it doesn't buy them the right to be an asshole without consequence. If their gonna be rude on the initial phone call how rude will they be while cleaning or after? Had a new manager the other day take over one of our properties and decided to tell me my restoration prices were outrageous (all of the bills in question were before she took over the property and were about 60 to 90 days out) said she had vendors she worked with in the past and they never charged her as much as i had. I told her not all restoration companies are the same and the ones that arent charging atleast what i am prob dont know how to properly do restoration since they didnt know what their services are worth.
She told me and i qoute " i would choose my next words carefully" i laughed as hard as i could into the phone for about 15 seconds and hung up on her. Just recieved the final invoice payment yesterday lmao

Reactions: rob allen

kevinj6121

Jun 29, 2014
North carolina
Real Name
Kevin
1631725320735.png

Reactions: SRD