RSF

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Hey Rob, are you trying to keep the instructions a secret as well. ?

I am not sure your print on the labels could be any smaller!! Some of us out here do not have 100/20 vision. !:D:D

Or is that another marketing trick... Everybody in this industry knows we carpet cleaners don't follow /read the directions.

You must just be expecting us all to just dump it in and buy more!!!!:D:Dv LOL

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Hey Rob, are you trying to keep the instructions a secret as well. ?

I am not sure your print on the labels could be any smaller!! Some of us out here do not have 100/20 vision. !:D:D

Or is that another marketing trick... Everybody in this industry knows we carpet cleaners don't follow /read the directions.

You must just be expecting us all to just dump it in and buy more!!!!:D:Dv LOL
I have to agree with this. I know at one of the labels I have is so small I can barely read it w/o reading glasses. Labels on the other items seem fine though.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
4 scoups hydro force 4:1, but I prefer the spiked version

Tom Forsythe

Mar 20, 2006
Salt lake City, UT
Let me offer some perspective on labels from someone who has written and re-written a few hundred labels over the years. Years ago Bridgepoint considered labels a primary training document. We discussed the features and benefits of the product along with detailed instructions.

Now we have to put GHS warnings (which have expanded even though products have gotten safer) into 3 languages: English, Spanish and French if we intend to sell the product in Canada. Sometimes the warnings take up 1/2 to 2/3 of the label space. Now we can only put in simple instructions plus the warnings on some products. Font size is sometimes lowered to get what we fill is necessary to be on the labels. We understand your frustration, but you can also understand our frustration.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Some of the warnings manufacturers have to put on stuff these days. For example the stickers that are on machines that show a hand going thru a pulley and belt....seriously someone needs to know NOT to put their hand thru a pulley. Im amazed at just how retarded weve became as a society. lol

mustangcarpet

Jun 19, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Justin V
Let me offer some perspective on labels from someone who has written and re-written a few hundred labels over the years. Years ago Bridgepoint considered labels a primary training document. We discussed the features and benefits of the product along with detailed instructions.

Now we have to put GHS warnings (which have expanded even though products have gotten safer) into 3 languages: English, Spanish and French if we intend to sell the product in Canada. Sometimes the warnings take up 1/2 to 2/3 of the label space. Now we can only put in simple instructions plus the warnings on some products. Font size is sometimes lowered to get what we fill is necessary to be on the labels. We understand your frustration, but you can also understand our frustration.
Imo Bridgeport has the best looking labels