Rotovac New motors

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
New minds bring new technology. I think anythings possible from any of these manufactured motors...I'd like to think a dog would never care to mount a cat from behind but I've seen that happen too
Everything I've bought some rotovac in the past has worked as stated
It would be too much of a gamble for them to not come out with a product that does what they say
After all I was the biggest skeptic of the LX motors and whereas I don't find them to be as incredible and Earth changing if people claim are pretty darn awesome
Between the original 6.6 & 8.4 & LX & ZX we are in a whole new world of vacuum motors

Reactions: DrummerTW

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I spoke to Jeff at rotovac a few hrs ago and stated he will have them in my hands in less than a week. Ordering 3 to put in series inside this steamway 900 in the morning...excited to see how this turns out
Please post how it goes I'm excited to hear your findings

I held off on ordering some till I get my CfX with those motors them
but I'll probably break down and call and order some vac motors anyways lol

DrummerTW

Mar 10, 2019
Real Name
Thomas Webb
Finally got them ordered today...swear not enuf hrs in a day around here...said they should be delivered by Friday. I'll post pics and theres an hg meter that came stick on steamway so I'll know pretty fast what its pulling and lost pics once they're installed...3 in series should have a bit of both bite and bark

Reactions: Ymetimme